

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Obligatory post ;





The dark version of my ship


Congrats for the new thread guys
keep it up
soon we will be in 30s EDT
My Obligatory Post 📯
May the Lord brings NeiVika Closer 



Originally posted by: SoniRita
Congrats for the new thread guys
keep it up
soon we will be in 30s EDT
But I'm not making EDT 30
Throw back to: bahot kaam karwa rahe honge tumse...chai lo...coffee lao..pani lao...
because I'm missing NeiVika's tashan sm
Originally posted by: agreatwcr
Throw back to: bahot kaam karwa rahe honge tumse...chai lo...coffee lao..pani lao...
because I'm missing NeiVika's tashan sm
Well i hope they become normal once again....
Congrats on New EDT guys 
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Congrats on New EDT guys
Thank you
Are you going to continue atching the show por skip it until HM leaves?
Guys everyone do participate in the new GOTW;
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/vanshaj/5339870/gotw-3-mission-neivika-os
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90