I will get only 20 points today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I will get only 20 points today
India na khel rahi toh thrilling matches se bp nahi badhta. 
I will get only 20 points today
U said AFG to win? Or u think eng will win
Originally posted by: Blueeeee
India na khel rahi toh thrilling matches se bp nahi badhta.
Exactly
non ind matches we can watch bindaas cahe jitna thriller ho
Oh yes that s there
So only 10 points i guess uess Brook hits 9 4 s.
I will get only 20 points today
Mere toh zero hongey ๐
Oh wow... Chaa gaye aj to afghans
END OF OVER 21 4 runs โข 1 wicket
ENG: 119/5
CRR: 5.66 โข RRR: 5.72
Need 166 from 29 overs
HC Brook
42 (34)
SM Curran
1 (1)
Rashid Khan
3-0-15-1
Azmatullah Omarzai
1-0-7-0
Happy for Afg, they got their confidence back
I will get only 20 points today
You're getting more points than me, issi me khus ho jao.
England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
🏏1st T20I, Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi🏏 The last time these two sides met was in the Super Eight stage of...
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/relaunched-afghanistan-premier-league-to-start-on-december-27-1551476
341