Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I thought I submitted my predictions but I've just seen I didn't. I was half asleep.
Locha- e- ulfat points ho gya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
I thought I submitted my predictions but I've just seen I didn't. I was half asleep.
Locha- e- ulfat points ho gya
3.3 Fazalhaq Farooqi to Malan, FOUR, cracking shot, the awayswinger now, but there's plenty of width on offer, lets Malan free his arms on the drive and he slices it over backward point, one bounce and over the ropes
3.2 Fazalhaq Farooqi to Malan, FOUR, streaky and four, lovely bowling from Fazalhaq - was the inswinger and Malan was completely undone by it, was looking to work it to the on-side, closed the bat face and was opened up by the angle - a thick front-edge and the ball runs away past second slip
Score gya..
Extras gyi..
Potm gya..
Most runs gya..
In short..
https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/zindagi-barbaad-ho-gaya-sunil-grover-gif-21347111
3.4Fazalhaq Farooqi to Malan, no run, loud shout for LBW, Malan was once again opened up by the angle and is struck on the pad, AFG think and then review, looks like no bat and UltraEdge confirms it, but is it bouncing over? Onto ball-tracking and it's indeed bouncing over - NOT OUT. Lovely nut once again, shapes back into the left-hander and then straightens with the angle, opening up Malan completely and bursting past the outside edge
But damn!! Afghans really played very well๐ฅ๐ฅ
England vs Afghanistan, 13th Match
England need 266 runs
AFG - 284 (49.5)
ENG - 19/1 (4)
CRR: 4.75
RR : 5.78
Originally posted by: JustRandomGirl
gurbaz played soo well he scored like 80(57) when there is such knock from an opener , the team should score 320+. gurbazโs knock kinda went in waste
though ikram and rashid/mujeeb tried to do some damage control later.
Their middle order is not the 320+ kind
Harshit Kumar: With movement on offer, Shahidi can bring in another pacer from the other end as these two play spin very well
I won't need to jinx players today. 

England vs India, 1st ODI, India tour of England, @ Edgbaston, Birmingham Will a change in format result in a change in fortunes for India? The...
🏏India tour of England, 2026: England vs India, 2nd ODI @Cardiff,🏏 A fair bit has changed in England's lineup since they last beat India in an...
Bangladesh squad for one-off Test vs Afghanistan at UAE Najmul Hossain Shanto (capt), Tanzid Hasan, Shadman Islam, Soumya Sarkar, Mominul Haque,...
🏏1st T20I, Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi🏏 The last time these two sides met was in the Super Eight stage of...
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/relaunched-afghanistan-premier-league-to-start-on-december-27-1551476
341