I am expecting no reaction/... bas a confused face
Same, Bhabhi ke saamne toh waise bhi Angad puppy dog banjaata hain.....
And Dogs are also loyal and so is Angad to his bhabhi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am expecting no reaction/... bas a confused face
Same, Bhabhi ke saamne toh waise bhi Angad puppy dog banjaata hain.....
And Dogs are also loyal and so is Angad to his bhabhi.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyL8yz_P8d4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Where is this Angad ? Look at his eyes.. Where is that intensity and that story telling capability of his eyes..dont see it anymore.....I miss this Angad 😭😭😭😭...jo bhi tha ek character definition tha... Ab chracterless ban gaye hein.. 😭😭😭😭...
Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan
Today everyone is so pissed of with Angad that no one is discussing the dialogue of the day from Simran “ Sahiba didi nehi woh bhabhi hai. Tum meri didi ho Seeratdi”
The sweet kid also have basic common sense but its not common to everybody esp mute brar's and Puppy dog Angad.
Way better than Angad but.. Thoda sa spine tha... I guess... Angad doesn't even have a rubber spine... spineless hein...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyL8yz_P8d4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Where is this Angad ? Look at his eyes.. Where is that intensity and that story telling capability of his eyes..dont see it anymore.....I miss this Angad 😭😭😭😭...jo bhi tha ek character definition tha... Ab chracterless ban gaye hein.. 😭😭😭😭...
Ab phir milega same scene. Coming soon. Finally Seerat ji se shaadi ho jaaye, mukti milega sabko. Kitno ki life kharab karenge jeth bhabi, Garry mar gaya Sahiba bhi tapakne waali.
Can I open CC?I think we should have a separate thread where other shows can be discussed. I don’t want EDT to be closed again because other shows are discussed in TMD EDT.
Better ho jaaye shaadi rat angad ki tab shayad koi aa jaaye for Sahiba
What is in bts I have data usage issuesOriginally posted by: hellodona
https://www.instagram.com/p/CyL9NZGPYVk/
Jeth bhabi marriage announcement with doormat wife crying.
I want only sahan no one elseOriginally posted by: nipunsharma
Better ho jaaye shaadi rat angad ki tab shayad koi aa jaaye for Sahiba
Sahan nhi chahiye because ml spineless hai nd a two timer hai not physically but emotionally don’t want dat ml but a new ml character for Sahiba