yeah and the movie also I liked .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yeah and the movie also I liked .
now I remember. when Kushal out a pic of himself.i told na the comments were that put a pic with shivangi. maybe that's why also . good boy he is listening to his fans.
He value his fans.. waise bhi show mein kuch nahi ho raha hai
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZwbaiPNqvq/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
see here they look cute and nice.
Me too.. lovely movie
now I remember. when Kushal out a pic of himself.i told na the comments were that put a pic with shivangi. maybe that's why also . good boy he is listening to his fans.
I saw "a reel", but photo bhi chalega
Yess he is a sweetheart, hai na Aru babyyyyyyyyy!
one of my fav
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZwbaiPNqvq/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
see here they look cute and nice.
College lover kind
today we supposed to talk abt bepahanah. just one pic and we r talking abt Kushal shivangi 😂. imagine they get back together in the serial toh whole day we will talking abt them and the thread only will be over .
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
I saw "a reel", but photo bhi chalega
Yess he is a sweetheart, hai na Aru babyyyyyyyyy!
but Kushal doesn't do reel na . see his insta . only photo r there .
today we supposed to talk abt bepahanah. just one pic and we r talking abt Kushal shivangi 😂. imagine they get back together in the serial toh whole day we will talking abt them and the thread only will be over .
haan toh bepannah bhi hoga but pehle main meal Aransh phir Adiya as dessert 