Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The photoshop is crazy
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx-OY9OIpTH/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
Waisey Ayeza or Wahaj ka pair kafi miss hai. He is looking much better with Sajal. I am excited about pink shirt.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
it’s honestly a mental illness at this point . Even real life couple aren’t this possessive over their ships
I feel second hand embarrassment after reading their tweets.
Izzat izzat izzat, how many dramas do we need in the honor of a woman ? I wanted to watch this for sana but I’m already tired of the amount of times they already used izzat
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Izzat izzat izzat, how many dramas do we need in the honor of a woman ? I wanted to watch this for sana but I’m already tired of the amount of times they already used izzat
What can you expect with mishbah nosheen 
so I am not the only one who finds Sarah and Falak, CRINGE PRO MAX!
Also Falak's dressing sense gives me a heartburn!
and if I see the red roses one more time with Sarah, I am going to throw up..







I have already unfollowed her..so why do they still pop up on my timeline
Imran abbas inspired look 
He looks more like imran than him
Originally posted by: Happy_life2023
Sab jal kar rak ho jayenge for sure but Sajal will be sl*t shamed the most.
Then Antonym will have a field trip sl*t shaming yumna. He anyway only needs reasons to do it and he likes sajal so more reasons for him to open his potty mouth.
It will be a sl*t shamming contest on Twitter.