Timing is really bad.. I don't even knw if I can check playing 11 before submitting
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Timing is really bad.. I don't even knw if I can check playing 11 before submitting
Soni this time we need at least one match winner badge
I know same here but put it on the record ?
I will put in my predictions the day before but my luck is so bad that my predicted ones dont even play in the playing 11
im contemplating if i should use an alarm
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Same here
ek toh mujhe regular playing 11 nahi malum for most teams except ind upar se have to submit early ugh kya hoga humara
Alarm lagaana parega
If anyone asks, say galti se mistake, oh wait I need to use the bathroom
For us..who will have problem with playing 11 -
if we see, most of the teams they hardly change one or two players
It won't affect too much for prediction I hope
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I wanted to buy Guitar but it was risky to buy online
So I am using the voucher to get regular household stuff as I need it
which brings smile on my face everyday as I use them and reminding me of fun light moments we spent here
Cute
I hope they start giving these vouchers to those who score maximum 0s too 
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Cute
I hope they start giving these vouchers to those who score maximum 0s too
Ande ko Anda hi milega
Aisa fanda kyun kyun kyun 

Usme bhi kitni mehnat lagti hain 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Just heads up if you havent already seen this or heard abt it.
Do see 1st page :)
Thank you for the tag Soni 
I will try to participate in all games due to being at work n all not so sure during the weekdays but weekends would be fun. 
( Games are starting early 3.30 and 4.30 am for us so I have to predict before going to bed
)
Thank you for bringing the excitement back Vijay sir 
Jasoos bro where are you?? Wanna join??
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Alarm lagaana parega
If anyone asks, say galti se mistake, oh wait I need to use the bathroom
nahi yaar ek baar neend tootgayi toh phir waapis neend nahi aati so pura din bekaar hoga mera so i aint waking up early everyday
Soni this time we need at least one match winner match
Nahi hone wala Pri, mera luck bahut kharab hai iss maamlo mein. U win from my side too
https://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/139529/usa-canada-cricket-to-stay-suspended-mauritius-membership-confirmed ODI proposal was 40/40 over not...
ODI tri series ODI Tri-Nation Series in UAE, 2026 4 ODIs . Oct 17 - Oct 23, 2026 Sat, Oct 17 2026 1st Match • TBC, TBC Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe...
Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST
Aus v SAfrica 1 st ODI :SEP 24 at Durban. 1.30 pm
First ODI: September 15, Harare Sports Club, 5:30pm AEST (9:30am local) Second ODI: September 18, Harare Sports Club, 5:30pm AEST (9:30am local)...
0