Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ThanksOriginally posted by: chaipaani
He said aur lene dene ki baatein na karein please.
Rupali has said take Vanraj as an award so Harshad said this.
I found it quite funny as I related it as no more new guy/husband

nice
very witty of him to add that
sp thinks they are sukh dukh ke saathi like akshnavOriginally posted by: Neerasi29
Are he is most selfish man of that show..who keeps a divorced wife in same house where she was abused and cheated..for selfish benefit..it was the moment show lost its essence..he manipulated Anupama many times and gayab when he was needed to speak for her defence
kya kar sakthe hai even abhinav took advantage of Akshara's situation
Pranali slayed today yar..is is toooooo good ..sassy sweet cute so stylish and pretty..I am amazed at skill of designer to make such a good looking girl like her ugly
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
sp thinks they are sukh dukh ke saathi like akshnav
kya kar sakthe hai even abhinav took advantage of Akshara's situation
Btao Compared Navra to Babuji Anupama ka selfish relationship..category me hi khot hai
I don't hate even Vanraj as much as I hate Babuji..
js was right for best jodi ke ac ka temperature should match.Originally posted by: Neerasi29
Btao Compared Navra to Babuji Anupama ka selfish relationship..category me hi khot hai
I don't hate even Vanraj as much as I hate Babuji..
Abhinav stays in kasauli no ac
Akshara stayed in udaipur needs a ac
Abhira stayed in udipur and has same temp settings.
I like his sense of humour 
I think this is one sensible decision they took ..not to cast Abhi Aarohi..they are as boring as ever...I wouldn't even watch this show even for HC if they were couple...look at Harshali yar..they are magic...their chemistry..the scene in which they are together is lit 🔥🔥🔥🔥 I think ekta is better in recognising chemistry..DPK ka I don't know ankhein hai button
And ironically SPA belongs to Abhira and Harshali..jo bhi story hai..they are in center
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
If akshara wins best patni award kis pati ko thank you bolegi lol such awkward situation for PR
![]()
Dono ko banta hai for tolerating her tantrums
https://twitter.com/BhunaZeera/status/1708372961747685589?t=FLwfCvt8vkiAdyCMLC4pig&s=19
Special mention to Arjun...my fav to being a pure Abhira shipper
Arjun Harshali three people I love together 
Hey everyone! The new promo looks fresh and interesting After all the emotional rollercoasters, it finally feels like the story is heading in an...
Hello Hello Well you heard it right Gen 5 is coming soon. Yes we are getting Naira ki great grand daughter ki kahaani Official Gen 5...
1.1k