I think Rey is different .Sufi never changed himself .and never redeemed himself . like how Rey is doing .he didn't anything
Haan Rey trying to change but wat he is not realising, the need of time n space. He has fear of losing her so not giving it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think Rey is different .Sufi never changed himself .and never redeemed himself . like how Rey is doing .he didn't anything
Haan Rey trying to change but wat he is not realising, the need of time n space. He has fear of losing her so not giving it.
Ha ha aur kya bolun yaar... these two dont even talk properly
I think both should take 2 shots each then something something we might get
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Haan Rey trying to change but wat he is not realising, the need of time n space. He has fear of losing her so not giving it.
yeah that is the problem. he thinks if he goes away she will forget him .
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Ha ha aur kya bolun yaar... these two dont even talk properly
I think both should take 2 shots each then something something we might get
like the storeroom.
Not storeroom, office wala
Woh boring hai .abhi something new they should do.
phir toh rehne do.. dono se nahi hoga
why don't unestimated them Yaar. From the office wala I think aur he Kar sakthi hai
why don't unestimated them Yaar. From the office wala I think aur he Kar sakthi hai
Dekhte hai.. waise rey ne aaj acha sapne dekha
yeah so pretty it was na . the way she kissed his hand and was hugging him .it was looking like she was more into Rey .