Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Oh we've re-opened shop. smiley40Since it's Lata Mangeshkar's birthday, wouldn't it be so awesome if there were two members here who could do this duet, if only we had two such individual, mazaa aa jataa. smiley42

https://youtu.be/c-t4nE-KCU8?si=H8yZVcqnv4RO74cZ

You... πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ 

You know what.. I was just going through my SM to find LM songs and this one was obviously on top.. par that was incomplete..  kya karein.. 🀭 

Arre did you post something yesterday and deleted it immediately, was it by mistake and my baaz nazar caught you? I got notification but when I clicked, it didn't open anything..! 

Charu21 thumbnail

So we have one more LM song from Shwetha again who is currently enjoying her Mr. India phase.. smiley13

Shwethaaaaaa smiley31 missing you yaar.. 

Guess the song!! smiley36

https://voca.ro/11U7X3aKz07c

Edited by Charu21 - 7 months ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

You... πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚ 

You know what.. I was just going through my SM to find LM songs and this one was obviously on top.. par that was incomplete..  kya karein.. 🀭 

Arre did you post something yesterday and deleted it immediately, was it by mistake and my baaz nazar caught you? I got notification but when I clicked, it didn't open anything..! 

You're right, but I've made it private. smiley9 not sure whether I want to post it or redo it again. 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

You're right, but I've made it private. smiley9 not sure whether I want to post it or redo it again. 

Ohh ok! This confusion!! Happens with me too. Once I ended up posting my draft immediately after saving it, and deleted it in panic instead of making it private.. smiley36

Anyways then I hope that we may get something to hear from you soon-ish (if you redo it) smiley14

As such I know that you won't care about the number of views n stuff but just so you know, if you publish your song even after keeping it private for a minute or so, your song's reach would be minimum! Has happened with me in "Rasiya", I had kept it private for a minute and till date it has got just 21 views.. my lowest ever!smiley36

I  had been out of practice since the last few days but Lata ji ki birth Anniversary aur apni singing thread ke ek saal poora hone pe kuchh to gaana hi tha ... smiley36

To gaa diya... with no practice and an almost blocked nose. Hope it's not too bad smiley9 

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!

#Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha(Short Ver.οΌ‰#StarMakerListen to 'Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha(Short Ver.οΌ‰' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=286&recordingId=10696049210601339&share_type=copyLink

Charu21 thumbnail

Tabhi main sochu kahan gayab ho, you were busy recording this! This came as a surprise.. Yes aajke din banta hai... 🀩

Superb yaar! That's a tough one but you sang it with perfection.. Loved it! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Fir kabhi pura bhi gaana, ab itni lalach de hi di hai toh.. smiley9

Tabhi main sochu kahan gayab ho, you were busy recording this! This came as a surprise.. Yes aajke din banta hai... 🀩

Superb yaar! That's a tough one but you sang it with perfection.. Loved it! πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Fir kabhi pura bhi gaana, ab itni lalach de hi di hai toh.. smiley9

I just wanted to attempt a short version this time. Agli baar practice karke full version gaunga πŸ˜„

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

I just wanted to attempt a short version this time. Agli baar practice karke full version gaunga πŸ˜„

Haan for starters itna bhi bahot acha hai.. bina practice ke bhi bahot acha gaa liya.. maza aaya.. πŸ₯³

Haan for starters itna bhi bahot acha hai.. bina practice ke bhi bahot acha gaa liya.. maza aaya.. πŸ₯³

Charu ek song hai jo Allu ne suggest Kiya - tumko mere dil ne pukara hai ... shailendra ka.

Mai usko practice karke initiate karunga fir tum aur Allu dono join kar lena. There's one more in mind - Aadmi musafir hai. Ye bhi duet hai. Sunna isko bhi aur Join karna tum dono ho sake to...

Edited by NathuPaapi - 7 months ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Charu ek song hai jo Allu ne suggest Kiya - tumko mere dil ne pukara hai ... shailendra ka.

Mai usko practice karke initiate karunga fir tum aur Allu dono join kar lena. There's one more in mind - Aadmi musafir hai. Ye bhi duet hai. Sunna isko bhi aur Join karna tum dono ho sake to...

Ahaaaa ye shailendra wala abhi turant yaad nahi aa raha.. sunti hun kaunsa song hai.. 

Haan pakka dono songs sunti hun abhi se.. Will join jab bhi tum gaao.. smiley40

Edit

Arre haan ye song toh pata hai.. sunti hun ache se.. 🀩

Edited by Charu21 - 7 months ago