Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Meri tho Kismat hi kharab hai, I wanted Yuvika Neil K liye Khana le Jaye, woh Buzzo k liye Khana leke gayi
But this was more unique & beautiful
So I loved it 

Neil said,
Tumne Meri Duniya Ujaad di Yuvika 

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Meri tho Kismat hi kharab hai, I wanted Yuvika Neil K liye Khana le Jaye, woh Buzzo k liye Khana leke gayi
![]()
But this was more unique & beautiful
![]()
So I loved it
Yes that scene was really unique 
Please stay away from Shubbadra 
I loved how Neil bashed her left right upar neechey
Jo mann mein tha SAB bol dia from you used me to Vidur's previous arrest due to Dhanraj to his attachment towards dogs to Yuvika's Mahajan blood EVERYTHING ON HER FACE


Atleast all this stuff didn't happen after their marriage....thank god this storyline came now...
She folded her hands and said sorry so many times ki nah chahte hue bhi I felt bad for her 
I loved it 

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I loved how Neil bashed her left right upar neechey
Jo mann mein tha SAB bol dia from you used me to Vidur's previous arrest due to Dhanraj to his attachment towards dogs to Yuvika's Mahajan blood EVERYTHING ON HER FACE
![]()
How was Yuvika listening to all of this without saying anything?
That was probably one of the best bashings in this show
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Atleast all this stuff didn't happen after their marriage....thank god this storyline came now...
Such tracks usually comes after marriage or engagement only
I wonder after marriage Kya twist dikhayenge since they are done with this card now before even confession 