Heh, we knocked it so randomly!
Sooooo did not expect this.
it has indeed been a while...am glad we got this started....
who would have thought....and mid-week it is too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Heh, we knocked it so randomly!
Sooooo did not expect this.
it has indeed been a while...am glad we got this started....
who would have thought....and mid-week it is too.

I wanted to use this as the header pic for the new thread....but settled for the other one...what do you think?
All the planning we did on that other fic, the detective one, came to naught....
Originally posted by: twerping
A merry company at hand...
we need inspiration, some fire, some brew, some ink and we are through!!
Oooh! It awoke the poet in you. 
Originally posted by: twerping
it has indeed been a while...am glad we got this started....
who would have thought....and mid-week it is too.
Totally unexpected, but I'm super glad!
Originally posted by: twerping
I wanted to use this as the header pic for the new thread....but settled for the other one...what do you think?
Go for it! Replace that one.
Originally posted by: twerping
All the planning we did on that other fic, the detective one, came to naught....
We had such grand plans! I wish we would eventually get back to it though.
am quite giddy!!! Can't wait to read what you've got in store for us next!
Though this also tells us that we shouldn't waste time planning. Sometimes just going with the flow can also be great in writing. I usually can't write without planning.