I saw a comment under oneOf the videos someone said I don’t want to marry a billionaire 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I saw a comment under oneOf the videos someone said I don’t want to marry a billionaire 😂😂
I can’t spot the mangalsutra in any of the pics
Originally posted by: piya2025
I, probably a fan of this colour at this point. It's minimalistic & pretty. Her ornaments are simple, too. A mangtika, earing, two layered necklace & 1 pair of kangan. Easy to carry.
Simple as in just a few items or simple as in they’re simple pieces? Because the latter I disagree with it. It’s a multi tier necklace and the stones seem rather chunky. Not my taste but that’s irrelevant
.
She looks very happy and confident so more power to her.
I can’t spot the mangalsutra in any of the pics
All the pictures she’s posted must be before the pheras. In today’s pictures you can see a chain around her neck. Looks like the mangalsutra is under the tank top.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxm80suLGyV/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
As in few items. Yeah, she looks comfortable & TBVH, this's the only look of her that I liked out of allOriginally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
Simple as in just a few items or simple as in they’re simple pieces? Because the latter I disagree with it. It’s a multi tier necklace and the stones seem rather chunky. Not my taste but that’s irrelevant.
She looks very happy and confident so more power to her.
Originally posted by: piya2025
As in few items. Yeah, she looks comfortable & TBVH, this's the only look of her that I liked out of all
Definitely agree with that. This is her best look out of everything we’ve seen so far.
Congratulations parineeti.. they are looking good together 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2033487445636100129
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbvHcBOsN9L/?igsh=OXZsOGlpMHM5Mndh
https://x.com/i/status/2080687299172663792
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shehnaaz-gill-sits-on-raghav-juyals-lap-holds-his-hand-fans-say-is-it-official-now_235368
27