I am talking about ruhi not simone.
Simone and dj has a mutual love but ruhi is the one sided lover
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am talking about ruhi not simone.
Simone and dj has a mutual love but ruhi is the one sided lover
His parents took his music from him
Shobana took Simone away from him
His cousin sister is gonna get his dream job in the future
Originally posted by: Simple_self
Bechara DJ Sanyas le lega ye real hua tho
baba digvijay sounds good
Digvijay baba ki jai ho
My fav was "Aaj bhindi banaaungi" with this gesture🤞
I am talking about ruhi not simone.
Simone and dj has a mutual love but ruhi is the one sided lover
Yeah i got that later
I'm becoming a dhakkan because of this show 
Vahi to main chahti hu...at least it makes him human instead of Parmatma
I have my hopes because even pandu was grey in Mahabharat


Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
So Simone is Avni and DB's daughter? Sweet
Even my initial theory was that DB got Avni pregnant and Prem took the fall for DB
Possible....
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
His parents took his music from him
Shobana took Simone away from him
His cousin sister is gonna get his dream job in the future
He should say this "Haye meri to kismat hi kharab hai"😂
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Yeah i got that later
I'm becoming a dhakkan because of this show
Ye sab mahajans ko dekhne ka nateeja hai
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90