hmm u mean Rey send jai to help aradhana. and befriend her .and help her find her mom. can be hopefully he doesn't fall in love with her .he already said she is beautiful. toh pata nahi
No I don't think so
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
hmm u mean Rey send jai to help aradhana. and befriend her .and help her find her mom. can be hopefully he doesn't fall in love with her .he already said she is beautiful. toh pata nahi
No I don't think so
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
I already answer that on the main T, Jai aur yeh so-called viren ka dost ke son ek hi, I have that feeling
Again just like the video khand yeh ek aur loophole hai
If this happens then it ll b biggest loophole.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxgBLXdvi6m/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
read the line .it is so true .
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwAqMZ7L2kU/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg=
aru omg 🥳 hayee .
where r u ? now aru u disappeared.
yeh scene.. Sab ko torture karegi
Before she going to jail
Kya mast banda hai yaar

Kitne innocent lagti hai ladki.
Maya katarnak ti but her face was so cute.
Aaj ache se dream ayenge