I hope they create A level tamasha 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I hope they create A level tamasha 
I am hoping Aishupie apne pe utar aati hai 😂😇
Plus Ahem jee is coming as well .
Ahem Dikra is coming????? He is going to be my fav.

I do pay my respectably visit here twice day .
you have to post too. silent visit ka kya faida 
Sad that Gopi Bahu came before him now sass maa wouldn't be happy about it .
Plus Ahem jee is coming as well .
is he going to be a namoona?
idk much about these people. i only know of him because of the memes that were posted in popcorn club
I am hoping Aishupie apne pe utar aati hai 😂😇
sounds like she's about to be super annoying but i'll wait until the show to judge 
Yes but sass maa wouldn't like it Na.
Originally posted by: 2376YSUMK6D2NMML
is he going to be a namoona?
idk much about these people. i only know of him because of the memes that were posted in popcorn club
Vibey, please please take a look at his insta account....pretty please.
Are you watching KKK?Originally posted by: L6IZRVI3RB6BGJU7
sounds like she's about to be super annoying but i'll wait until the show to judge