Ha 😀😀now I changed my mind I got bored of asking Justice for SahAn
My party changed now
I will ask Justice for seerat and Romi ✊✊✊✊✊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ha 😀😀now I changed my mind I got bored of asking Justice for SahAn
My party changed now
I will ask Justice for seerat and Romi ✊✊✊✊✊
Pehle Merko yeh batao seerat and Hansraj ki Jodi kisne banayi thi 😭😂😭😂😭🤣😭🤣🍿
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
Ha 😀😀now I changed my mind I got bored of asking Justice for SahAn
My party changed now
I will ask Justice for seerat and Romi ✊✊✊✊✊
Romi ko Angad maar dega.
Aur Seerat ki Angad se shaadi hogi.
Is it good enough justice for both
Originally posted by: Mickey.mouse
Wait is it true memory loss and the wedding of Angad and Seerat..
i have clue
trp kal ayegi ye 1.5 do hafton se 1.5 hi chal rahi h 😂😂😂
1.8 k baad se direct 1.5 thanks to Jeth bhabhi
Baaki kal dekhtey h kya constant rahegi 1.5 ya aagey badhegi ya neechey giregi or zyada
I guess ATHZ 😂😂😂Pehle Merko yeh batao seerat and Hansraj ki Jodi kisne banayi thi 😭😂😭😂😭🤣😭🤣🍿
Originally posted by: arnavkushi14
Ha 😀😀now I changed my mind I got bored of asking Justice for SahAn
My party changed now
I will ask Justice for seerat and Romi ✊✊✊✊✊
yeh kya hua kab hua kase hua??
Originally posted by: hellodona
Romi ko Angad maar dega.
Aur Seerat ki Angad se shaadi hogi.
Is it good enough justice for both
Angad rumi ko maar dega toh jail jayega (sahiba tab bhi royegi) toh seerat se shaadi kaise hogi? ( sahiba ko tab bhi toh rona hain)
Aur suppose shaadi ho bhi gayi toh sr ka kya ( phir toh di royegi) 
Hayyee you broke my 💔 Again Angad kyoooo bore hogayyya may be Romi DadOriginally posted by: hellodona
Romi ko Angad maar dega.
Aur Seerat ki Angad se shaadi hogi.
Is it good enough justice for both


i want justice for Shimplapuri lalchi Bhikarin ✊✊✊✊✊garry no lavo or Romi ok garry banado ✊✊✊✊✊✊
I want it to be 0.9trp kal ayegi ye 1.5 do hafton se 1.5 hi chal rahi h 😂😂😂
1.8 k baad se direct 1.5 thanks to Jeth bhabhi
Baaki kal dekhtey h kya constant rahegi 1.5 ya aagey badhegi ya neechey giregi or zyada
