Looks like the stalker hit Angad on the head coz he is holding something in his hand ![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Looks like the stalker hit Angad on the head coz he is holding something in his hand ![]()
I think he hit the new guy tht come for art class the one he kidnapped does he say AngadLooks like the stalker hit Angad on the head coz he is holding something in his hand
Am liking this Stalker track 
What name should I give Angad angry young man 🤔
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I think he hit the new guy tht come for art class the one he kidnapped does he say Angad
Wasn't the other guy tied to a chair?
I hope he ran away

It’s rly scary 😟Am liking this Stalker track
This track is bringing out Angad's jealous and possessive streak 
Spoiler tha na ki angad office jaayega us stalker ki info nikalne ko to apne kaamchor detective ko bola hoga ..
Office gaya h
Or vo precap mein I think vo dusra ladka jisko rumi ne badh k rakha tha vo hoga precap mein
Ye makers bhi kya mystery precap dete h ullu banane ko arye sabko pata h angad nahi h 😂😂😂
Ab sahiba ka phone hack hoga or angad us psycho stalker ko dhoondhne mein office jaayega