Ur update are a visual treat it seems as I’m watching the scene happen 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ur update are a visual treat it seems as I’m watching the scene happen 
me neither. I’m liking his creepy acting. He’s good.
yes! I’ve never seen this actor or his acting before. But I like him! 😂
If u have hotstar watch nazar he was rly good
yes! I’ve never seen this actor or his acting before. But I like him! 😂
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Ur update are a visual treat it seems as I’m watching the scene happen



I have will do thanks ☺️Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
If u have hotstar watch nazar he was rly good
Do you guys think he really harms Angad

Coco puffs name is so funnnyyy 
I’m didn’t think coco puffs harmed Angad it’s just so we watch the episode