Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishveer conversation was nice.i felt nice to read sharman ritika scene.their relationship shouldn't have ended on a bitter note in the show. Sharman asking ishani to name their baby bcz of gratitude was surprising. Ishani naming him arjun was nice.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

happy that you liked ishveer conversation and sharman and rithika's scene 

yes I too never wished their relationship ending this way in the show 

glad you liked sharman asking ishani to name their baby on note of gratitude and ishani naming him arjun 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 869

As Ishani hit her nose right and left with Ranveer's nose Ranveer's romantic harmones were getting stimulated were with a smile saw Ishani. 

Ranveer(in a cute romantic tone): Should we get back Raagini from Maa today?

Ishani: (with a not understanding face); Haan Baba..why are you asking like this?

Ranveer(with a managing face):Wo..If we leave Raagini with Maa for sometimes means she will sleep with Maa itself know?(pulling her more close to him): If she sleeps with Maa this Ranveer can be with you know?

Ishani(with a smile cutely pinching his cheek): I can clearly see  in your face what you are wanting now..

Ranveer(acting like not understanding): What I want? (acting like not in need of anything): I don't want anything(with a questioning face);What you are seeing in my face?

Ishani(cutely showing his face with her index finger):Go to the mirror and see your face It is clearly like a cat's face that needs milk. 

Ranveer(getting caught and then with a smile again pulling her close to him): That is what you are knowing know? what I want? (with a smile);Then give me..

Ishani(in a cute tone): Not today..

Ranveer:(with a disappointment): Why?

Ishani(caressing his cheek): Today surely Raagini won't sleep with Maa even If we go now and see her she will be playing with Maa only. Today Raagini is sure that she wants to sleep with us only. 

Ranveer(with a puppy face):Tk let me go and sleep

Ishani: hmm(she had a naughty smile in her face)

Ranveer leaving her was starting to walk were walking two steps and again turning back and seeing her

Ranveer: Sure right?

Ishani: Haan baba sure..chalo go and sleep 

Ranveer saw her with a puppy face were Ishani with a smile moved to the fridge and opened the fridge and kept the food box inside and closed the fridge door were that was the moment Ranveer walked fast and came and hugged her from behind and smiled well. 

Ishani(in a low tone):What are you doing Ranveer?

Ranveer(with a naughty face turning her to him and in a very low tone): As Raagini will come only know we are not having love making today

Ishani(seeing him with a light smile): Haan that is also a reason but I have another reason..

Ranveer(touching her hair with his finger and fixing her hair): what?

Ishani(with a light smile): When I have given love making as soon as you have asked. (with a bit shyness): More of everything immediately If we make love what is going to be special in it. 

Ranveer(seeing her reddish face with a smile): Means..

Ishani: Means Come behind me, Impress me and make me fall for you in bed with all my love for you. 

Ranveer: Oh my lady wants me to impress her. 

Ishani; Haan (seeing him with a questioning face): you will impress me know?

Ranveer(pulling her close to him): Hello Ranveer is a man of love and he has did ph.d in Romance he very well know to impress his wife. (caressing her cheek and in a very romantic tone): Will make you fall for me in bed. I will make you tell take me Ranveer. 

Ishani: hmm okay make me tell it...

She gave a cute challenging smile were Ranveer too with a smile left her and he started to walk from there towards their room were Ishani had a happy smile in her lips thinking about their love life were Ishani never know this is their final challenge for time being. 

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani is challenging Ranveer to impress her before she gives in. He is very sure he can. What will he do?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer saying that his heart wants to see ishani was romantic. Ranveer saying that bcz of her only he and ragini are like this to her was cute.surprising that ishani named the baby arjun to make ranveer jealous. Loved the pics.

Edited by jasminerahul - 7 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail

Nose scene was romantic. Ishani telling ranveer that his face is like a cat's face which wants milk was funny.ishani saying that if they romance immediately what's so special in it so he should impress her and fall for him in the bed and ranveer taking it as a challenge was cool and naughty.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ishani is challenging Ranveer to impress her before she gives in. He is very sure he can. What will he do?

hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes ishani is challening ranveer to impress her before their love making 

and yes our hero is sure he can impress his heroin 

let us see what he is going to do

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer saying that his heart wants to see ishani was romantic. Ranveer saying that bcz of her only he and ragini are like this to her was cute.surprising that ishani named the baby arjun to make ranveer jealous. Loved the pics.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

happy  you liked ranveer telling that his heart is wanting to see his ishani and ranveer saying of her only raagini and him are like this to her and the way ishani named baby as arjun to make ranveer jealous 

glad you liked their pics

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Nose scene was romantic. Ishani telling ranveer that his face is like a cat's face which wants milk was funny.ishani saying that if they romance immediately what's so special in it so he should impress her and fall for him in the bed and ranveer taking it as a challenge was cool and naughty.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked their nose scene and ishani telling ranveer that his face is like a cat face which is wanting milk 

happy that you liked the way ishani telling ranveer to impress her and to make her fall for him in the bed and the way ranveer took  up the challenge 

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 870

NEXT DAY MORNING..

RV BROKING..

It was afternoon 3.45 were Ranveer sitting in front of his Laptop and was working on the shares were the time was flying and when it was exactly 3.50 he took his fingers from the keyboard and rested his back in his chair well and took a deep breath. 

Ranveer(to himself):Fine share market is closed. Today's work is done. Let me go and have a cup of tea. 

He got up from his chair and started to walk towards the pantry were as he was walking crossing the bay were Gauri seeing Ranveer crossing immediately got up from her seat and started to walk behind Ranveer. She followed him casually were Ranveer entered the pantry and Gauri too getting that Ranveer entered the pantry stood in the entrance of the pantry for 2 seconds and then entered the pantry like she is entering casually. Ranveer getting the tea from the pantry staff and turned were as he turned Gauri came in front of him. 

Gauri(smiling to Ranveer):Ranveer..

Ranveer(with a smile): Gauri (smiling well):What you are going to have?

Gauri: Tea only..

Ranveer: Tk(turning to the pantry staff): Ek aur Chai..

Pantry staff shook his head as okay and he gave another cup of tea were Gauri got the tea and Ranveer started to walk towards a table were Gauri too started to follow him. Ranveer sat in the chair were Gauri sat opposite to Ranveer. Ranveer smiling to her started to sip the tea. Gauri too sipped the tea and saw Ranveer were he was looking more and more handsome to her eyes. 

Gauri(in thoughts): let me try to talk to Ranveer something interesting. 

As Ranveer was sipping the tea behind his table two employees were sitting and having tea and were talking about their house matter which came and fell in Ranveer's ears. 

Employee 1: yesterday morning know there was a big fight between me and my wife but somehow evening I made her calm. 

Employee 2: Arrey its really not that easy to calm wife so easily how you did it. 

Employee 1: Yesterday after going to home I helped her in doing the house works and while she is going to market I too went with her to purchase vegetables. 

Employee 2: Haan you have done a perfect thing. Every wife love their husbands being helpful in house hold works. 

Employee 1: Haan you know what that is a real way to impress wife. 

Ranveer who was hearing it was concentrating in their conversation.

Gauri(in a calm tone): Ranveer...

Ranveer sipping the coffee and was concentrating in his employees talk 

Gauri(as Ranveer didn't respond in a bit loud tone): Ranveer...

Ranveer(hearing Gauri's voice); Haan Gauri

Gauri: What happen to you I am calling you but you are not responding?

Ranveer: Arrey kuch nahi..Tell me

Gauri(showing the weather outside through the window): Climate is so chill know Ranveer?

Ranveer(seeing the climate and then with a light smile): Haan nice climate..

Gauri: I am just loving it.

Ranveer: Haan (he gave a smile).

Ranveer finished the tea were Gauri too finished the tea and they kept the cups in the washing area and they started to walk out of the pantry. Ranveer walked by taking his phone out of the pant pocket and dialed to Ishani and kept the phone in his ears. Keeping the phone in his ears itself he went and entered his cabin. 

Gauri(who came behind Ranveer and in thoughts): Should get close to Ranveer soon. Even a single glance of Ranveer is not falling on me. 

Ranveer(keeping the phone in his ears itself went and sat in his chair were as he sat that was the moment Ishani picked the call): Ishani 

Ishani: Haan Ranveer what a surprise during office hours my husband has got my thoughts?

Ranveer: Wo actually I just called you to (he was searching for some lie and getting a lie): know what is the size of Raagini's frock now?

Ishani: Why you are going to purchase dress for her?

Ranveer: Haan let me purchase (getting some noise in the phone on Ishani's side):where are you Ishani there is some noise in the background. 

Ishani: I came to Departmental store Ranveer. 

Ranveer: Arrey without informing me why you went out of the house?

Ishani: Arrey Ranveer its the departmental store that is 3 buildings away from our house.I came by walk only. I will go home by walk itself. To come to next building and all why I need to disturb you informing this?

Ranveer: Haan tk tk fine by the by what you are purchasing?

Ishani: Grocercy for home..Ramu Bhaiya had some work so only I told let me go and purchase it and after purchase they will itself do the home delivery. 

Ranveer: oh tk fine...(thinking about his employees conversation that he heard sometime before and getting a idea): What is the name of that departmental store?

Ishani(with a doubtful face); Ranveer I don't believe this after becoming RV after becoming my husband this is the first time you are asking about Grocercy of our house and the department name and all. 

Ranveer planning to go and meet Ishani in the department store he took his Airdopes and connected it to the phone and putting the Air dopes in his ears and then putting the phone in his pocket and he started to walk from his office. 

Ishani(not getting any reply):Ranveer..

Ranveer: Haan as you said you are in departmental store I am asking the name of the departmental store that is it..

Ishani: Tk tk it is Stylish Departmental store.

Ranveer(came out of the office and got in this car and he started the car and driving the car and in a calm tone): haan I have seen that departmental store...(he stared to drive towards the departmental store).

Ishani(pushing the trolley and taking the items from the rack and in a calm tone);Tk Raagini's dress size is 18

Ranveer: haan tk tk 

Ishani: Tk shall I cut the phone?

Ranveer(immediately): Nahi Ishani I came for Tea break so talk for next 15 minutes know?

Ishani(a smile came in her lips as Ranveer talking to her in this time): Haan tk tell me what dress are you going to buy for Raagini?

Ranveer: let me buy a Frock, then small choli and lehenga then...(he was telling the dresses and was elobrating the conversation).

They both were talking interestingly with each other were Ranveer finally brought the car to the Departmental store Ishani said and parked the car in front of the departmental store and he got down from the car and enterded the departmental store..

Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice and with a doubtful face):Ranveer are you in office?

Ranveer: (searching for Ishani inside the departmental store): why suddenly this doubt for you?

Ishani: Nahi actually while you are speaking itself I was able to feel that you are driving car that is why I asked you?

Ranveer: wo actually I am going to meet a client Ishani?

Ishani: oh tk tk ..

Ranveer spotting Ishani and then with a smile going to the other side and came to the bay Ishani was standing and stood behind her in some distance from her and saw her back with a smile. 

Ranveer: Now for play at least you can show some anger on your husband know? that your husband didn't come to shopping with you ..

Ishani(hearing it):haan what is the use in it? I very well know you don't like shopping. Really today being in departmental store and talking to you itself is different to me. 

Ranveer: Oh tk tk you have never felt that you want your husband to help you in grocery purchase?

Ishani(with a puppy face): Haan Whenever I see some couple know the way husband and wife do shopping together I too used to think that my husband didn't come with me. 

Ranveer: hmmm

Ishani:Haan I agree you have come with me for shopping two to three times but I very well know that you would have come without your will or you would have come for my sake. You would have not come with your whole heart for shopping. 

Ranveer(admiring his wife cute fight standing some distance away from her): you can make me get used to this habit know that is helping wife in shopping all the time. 

Ishani: you are not that kind of Husband Ranveer.(with a cute challenging face): Tk fine even now also I am in shopping only can you come now? 

Ranveer(with a manly face): hello there is nothing impossible for Ranveer. Even now If you close and open your eyes I will be in front of you. 

Ishani: I don't believe you in this Ranveer.  I mean the RV who is dedicated business man leaving his office work will he come for shopping that too grocery shopping with his wife is it possible no way..

Ranveer: do you think so..

Ishani: I don't think I am sure you won't come. Point no 1 you never like shopping and point no 2 you never offer your office time that easily..(telling it and then thinking what Ranveer said and in a cute tone):Tk you said if I close and open my eyes means you will be in front of me know? let me close and I am sure when I open you won't be in front of me.(closing her eyes): I have closed my eyes..

Ranveer with a cute smile walked fast and without his shoe noise he came and stood in front of her were Ishani with a playful face itself opened her eyes were Ranveer was standing in front of her having a face that he has arrived.Ishani saw him with a aww face..

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail

Ishani thinking that she has ti get closer to ranveer as he us not looking at her waa funny.ranveer asking about ragini's frock size and grocery was cool.ishani saying whether he will be infront of her when she closes and opens the eyes and without making any noise ranveer standing infront of her was interesting.