Sh*t I was not even close
Did I even look at the right image
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sh*t I was not even close
Did I even look at the right image
and this

Zeal used to be like this. but ab retired ho gaya lagta hain
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Ye DP ka kya chakkar hai..
Ithne saalon mein SRK ki DP lagayi hai kya..?
Sabko confuse kardega ye ladka..😇
I am Khan Saab's Biggest Fan, You know it? 
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
You have posted mouthwatering images...lovely..😋
I have sweet tooth ..so i am taking sweets..
Bas ab aur moti na jao...
It’s ok take it , my first cc
n done some hardwork n u can say some sweet words on my hardwork 
I thought it was akshay dp 🤔 but siggy is his thoughOriginally posted by: Shwetha02
Ye DP ka kya chakkar hai..
Ithne saalon mein SRK ki DP lagayi hai kya..?
Sabko confuse kardega ye ladka..😇
Isn’t it 45283? 
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Ye DP ka kya chakkar hai..
Ithne saalon mein SRK ki DP lagayi hai kya..?
Sabko confuse kardega ye ladka..😇
he meant to say “Jawan Pandit, the Tiger is back”
i don't know the answer cos raat ko mujhe thik se dikhayi nahi deta(it is not a joke)
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
What are the chances this person who keeps creating them is using this method to hide their IP? Like I wish they could take a look and just see if any of their IP from their home/work/mama's vacation house whatever matches something another active user has.
Been there, done that. Does not work. IP banning is unreliable even if MID is not tech-savvy.
...
https://x.com/i/status/2064390478964076901 https://x.com/i/status/2064395786511933765
Isko Urgent Bharat Ratna Declare Karo https://x.com/i/status/2081281461806833980
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xhDawcDVkE https://x.com/i/status/2061711856994300084
https://x.com/i/status/2064311939048820844
0