Originally posted by: AamirKingKhan
she loved it unsuprisingly. she's a total SRK fan girl so i didnt expect anything less.
This u ?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw9ujMpPJ3J/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AamirKingKhan
she loved it unsuprisingly. she's a total SRK fan girl so i didnt expect anything less.
This u ?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw9ujMpPJ3J/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Originally posted by: ohophelia
(‿ˠ‿)( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )(‿ˠ‿)
What does this look like? Need your expert opinion
Man, I hope I don't get banned for posting graphic imagery

🥰yes the partying will do it 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥂

Such a vibe.All I care presently is I just don’t care !!
tf you mean by new??? I entertain y'all for twenty years, and you forget me in twenty seconds.
Half of LSC life time collection is crash B2k chicha
Five Mondays from today, it shall crash haha
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Did it crash?
Yes on Mars...
I guess in the TM's defense, they never specified which Monday. Pour one out for the whipped.
COCKTAIL 2 VS ALPHA So similar budgets yet Alpha crashed worse than Cocktail 2 yet the bigger flop is called "fair", laughable how Aloo PR is on...
https://x.com/i/status/2046787460429189164
https://x.com/BeVicio/status/2076908080999334261?s=20
https://x.com/addatoday/status/2074139294869098991?s=46
9