Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Kuldeep needs to get that MOM
I feel so bad
Both VK and Kuldeep deserves it
But VK will get
I hope they bring a rule of giving POTM trophy to more than 1 person at times like this.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sanskruthi
Kuldeep needs to get that MOM
I feel so bad
Both VK and Kuldeep deserves it
But VK will get
I hope they bring a rule of giving POTM trophy to more than 1 person at times like this.
I agree. Same with meOriginally posted by: DiamondLife
I will take this kind of match any day
but never nail biting one
mera sara system hil jata hai
Wow Ind won by 228 runs
what a win
Yes not n.ipl.
Players r good but not the politicians.
Playing in a neutral place is ideal.
Originally posted by: DiamondLife
I will take this kind of match any day
but never nail biting one
mera sara system hil jata hai
I swear
I only like nail biting matches
If it is not of the team I am supporting 
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Yeh toh nahi pata why they call him chacha.
Nina and Minhal plz enlighten. Why is Iftikhar called Chacha?
Your questions are cracking me up because i have no idea about them ๐
Got this article from google
Babar give him this name.
https://cricketaddictor.com/cricket-news/chacha-e-cricket-the-story-behind-iftikhar-ahmeds-nickname/#:~:text=Iftikhar%20Ahmed%20cited%20a%20game,importance%20to%20what%20people%20say.
Sabse jyada khush abhi groundsmen hain. Now they can sleep peacefully 
Congratulations to the Indian team for this great victory. 
They fought so hard for 2 days to win this match!!
ohh I forgot about batsmanOriginally posted by: Palak2812
I feel so bad
Both VK and Kuldeep deserves it
But VK will get
I hope they bring a rule of giving POTM trophy to more than 1 person at times like this.
mostly Virat will get .. Kuldeep is deserving tooOriginally posted by: SoniRita
Yeh toh nahi pata why they call him chacha.
Nina and Minhal plz enlighten. Why is Iftikhar called Chacha?
His official age is 33 and he doesn't come across as 33 at all
40 ka tou hoga, looks old too is liye Chacha 
Pak v SL 2 test in pak (WTC - Current cycle
Pakistan set to play 3 ODI VS mighty Aus in pakistan Details coming up!
ICC adds Super Series and Super 7 twist to 2027 ODI World Cup The new structure, revealed on Wednesday, was introduced to "enhance consequence"...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
0