Billu darling cheated on you
I am just dialing his number.Wait for few minutes.I have to crack some bones of Billu seems like😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Billu darling cheated on you
I am just dialing his number.Wait for few minutes.I have to crack some bones of Billu seems like😡
In the original post Noman put a romantic bg of 'sukaran allah' song from kurban movie 
that was when he was with Ramsha. Heartbreak changes peopleBillu darling was saying he can't do arranged marriage but I guess khudse nahi ho par raha tha to family ke sar pe daal Diya hoga
he has been confirmed for tmk and it has been months,why would ppl congratulate him now for that!
In the original post Noman put a romantic bg of 'sukaran allah' song from kurban movie
now my heart is breaking,i was not ready for this jhatka!BILLU!!!
he has been confirmed for tmk and it has been months,why would ppl congratulate him now for that!
And why would Noman put romantic music for the congratulations for getting a drama 
Billu darling is out of market.
Tiara, tumhari future husband dhokebaaz nikla
. i think its someone outside showbizBillu darling was saying he can't do arranged marriage but I guess khudse nahi ho par raha tha to family ke sar pe daal Diya hoga
plus since when do people get congratulated for dramas?
he has been confirmed for tmk and it has been months,why would ppl congratulate him now for that!
And why would Noman put romantic music for the congratulations for getting a drama
Billu darling is out of market.
Tiara, tumhari future husband dhokebaaz nikla
chan se jo toote koyi sapna,jag suna suna lage
Anyway need to find a new husband for myself now ughhh😪
Billy’s future wife is going to get bullied harder then sherry’s ex fiancé