Good question yaar! Sochna parega. Something that we share in common aur something different.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good question yaar! Sochna parega. Something that we share in common aur something different.
Gym jaake on the bag sab nikhalta hai
Thank God, bach gayi
hmm good question .but where r going to create?
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
I've only seen them on awards shows
But they were so made for each other.
Don't tell me to watch Pavitra Rishta, mujhse na ho payega bohot lamba hai
Arre maine bhi kaha dekha? I have seen their clips n heard from forum friend.
My friends here write fan fiction so they tag/pm n coz of that I kno few shows.
After lockdown only started watching shows
In hindi 3 shows (watching from 1st epi) n watched few pak dramas n telefilms
He has never ending issues.. lot to change man
Bad boy, good heart se bada hai tats wr the real problem starting..
Yahan ho sakta hai? ya phir SM mein I'm only on IG
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Bad boy, good heart se bada hai tats wr the real problem starting..
Mujhe kya pata Bad boys ka experience nahin hai, even boys in general
Chat club forum hai na wahan pe. Before creating need to tak permission from mod