Originally posted by: XBOL5SR2XABWVNFN
2024 Elections aa rahe hai, India and USA mein. What do you expect?
I created Elections 2024 thread in Debate Mansion. Waha koi nahi aata. 🤷♀️
I did 🤷
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: XBOL5SR2XABWVNFN
2024 Elections aa rahe hai, India and USA mein. What do you expect?
I created Elections 2024 thread in Debate Mansion. Waha koi nahi aata. 🤷♀️
I did 🤷
You are my favorite ❤️
Corruption has been a theme for BW movies since decades..it isn't new

So Modi lovers think the movie took a dump on his questionable administration and Modi haters think that SRK sorta,kinda tried to expose the govt?
Lol interesting
I think the movie's subject is definitely not something new but the last voting monologue does seem meta.
I think it is one of the few BBs in this current time wlin which the narrative is not explicitly us vs them scenario.
telling you, SRK trolls his fans the best
Achha hua .SRK always speaks about national events. The movie is about anti-corruption and is not directed at any specific political party. LW Twitter was taking credit as if they are the most honest party ever. And why RW twitter thinks the movie was a dig at them
Originally posted by: T6UKVMUWF4GSI3IU
Showing against corruption applies to all previous governments too.
And congress govts in Rajasthan and Chattisgarh is taking massive amount of investment from Adani.
Yeh Adani wala rona is so faaltu.
50% of South Indian movies are based on fighting against the corruption and system. Heck 90% of Hindi movies used to be about fighting against corruption and failed system before the drivel took over. Amitab Bachchan, Sunny Deol and many more actors made their careers making such movies. Only difference is, those movies are much more realistic and believable. 😇
Modi ne dhamkaya hoga.. G20 wasn't getting much popularity until The Great SRK tweeted about it. 🙏