Welcome 
Maa Papa ka gift 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Welcome 
Maa Papa ka gift 
This sounds better
waise tum dono started to follow him from this show..
Nice to kno u Rachel.. 
Yes nickname hai, naam todha lamba hai
Even I didn't know yours, good to know Rachel
Kya khatarnak gift hai.. sab ko pagal kar dega
Rachel ya Aru khon banega Kushal ke sabse bade fan 
no I have not seen. I thought of it but then many said it is very depressing so didn't . it is good ?
Haan todha sad sad hai because he doesn't get the girl in the story bechara
Aur haan, daru bhi unka dost hai is show mein.
Hum dono nahi Sam banegi sab se badi fan
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Apnatv not working for me.. i need to subscribe zee to watch this show..
It's on alt too, is it not free in India? I also watch it on Zee 5 mera year ka subscription hai but because you asked I gave you the link but lagta hai not all sites work, depends on the location
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
This sounds better
waise tum dono started to follow him from this show..
I follow him it's been a while now