Let us know if it will cross
Christmas Release Zero as well 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let us know if it will cross
Christmas Release Zero as well 
chor bhai kyun haddi deraha hai
Laga rehne de peeche L py rakhty ha aiso ko 
I have purchased for September 8th.in Sydney
I have purchased for September 8th.in Sydney
Enjoy it ❤️
Meanwhile Distributor of Jawan
https://twitter.com/rajbansal9/status/1697552499459387430?t=QFsBC7iGCiQFI3ibsR97kQ&s=19
Aise kaun karta hai 
https://twitter.com/dna/status/1697502226975949016?t=OJIa-Qe2weTQWUAS6epTAw&s=19
Unfortunately I already booked a ticket but it’s not first show actually it’s the last one but I need the t-shirt where can I get it 😭Originally posted by: JustWandering
fans from same cities go together FDFS and these clubs also make t shirts for his movies. I’ve seen pix of fans wearing same t shirts to the shows
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Unfortunately I already booked a ticket but it’s not first show actually it’s the last one but I need the t-shirt where can I get it 😭
T shirts are usually distributed in india by the local FC. But they can also send the image to anyone outside of india who wants to print their own t shirt
I remember when Pathaan came out some mega srk fan was giving away t shirts in USA as well
Thanks 💙Originally posted by: JustWandering
T shirts are usually distributed in india by the local FC. But they can also send the image to anyone outside of india who wants to print their own t shirtI remember when Pathaan came out some mega srk fan was giving away t shirts in USA as well
https://x.com/i/status/2042849302519910514
https://x.com/i/status/2034527811826831637
https://x.com/i/status/2046787460429189164
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2090719031271501850?s=46
https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2072291142616355040?s=46
6