https://www.instagram.com/p/CwkPytvBAuc/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA= swipe and watch the horrid video 
https://www.instagram.com/p/CwkPytvBAuc/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA= swipe and watch the horrid video 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Her makeup looks so bad.
I apologize if I cant keep up with the current fashion trends, but bright red with magenta? That is like the first big NO NO of fashion 101.
Why is she talking like a stereotypical gay guy in a Hollywood movie?
Originally posted by: Phosphorus
Her makeup looks so bad.
I apologize if I cant keep up with the current fashion trends, but bright red with magenta? That is like the first big NO NO of fashion 101.
It used to be a faux pas. Not anymore if done right.
https://harpersbazaar.com.au/how-to-wear-red-and-pink/
https://www.marieclaire.com.au/how-to-wear-pink-and-red-together
I am more worried about her talentless, dullness and annoying personality than her outfitOriginally posted by: GKZJSKQPEO4TJ255
It used to be a faux pas. Not anymore if done right.
https://harpersbazaar.com.au/how-to-wear-red-and-pink/
https://www.marieclaire.com.au/how-to-wear-pink-and-red-together
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
I am more worried about her talentless, dullness and annoying personality than her outfit
Oh I hear ya. We are on the same page on that. She’s nothing special to look at. I’m not sure how she is gonna make it as an actress in mainstream Bollywood if that is her goal.
She’s going to use the Alia formula. There’s daddy’s money to buy the awards, Red Chillies to spice up and create pseudo-intellectual great movies and then Dharma to buy the fake box office numbers and artificial critical acclaim. She’s all set yaar. Pass the throne Alia.Originally posted by: IOJL435OFNZNDGEK
Oh I hear ya. We are on the same page on that. She’s nothing special to look at. I’m not sure how she is gonna make it as an actress in mainstream Bollywood if that is her goal.
She is annoying. She doesn't have the looks, talent or personality to succeed as a mainstream bollywood actor. She's like the female version of Uday Chopra
I thought she was different looking at some veterans' opinion about her stage performances 🙄
But in this vid she's as annoying n pretentious as others.
Juhi's daughter seems to be one normal young girl..now m also scared of watching her interviews if any..what if she also speaks like this !
Originally posted by: infinity101
She looks scary!
Her makeup, dress, or tights ! Nothing matches or even compliments each other. Whoever styled her needs for be FIRED ASAP!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
7