
He losing his sanity for the moment before running to Yuvika
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

He losing his sanity for the moment before running to Yuvika

I genuinely expected at least something from Kartik 😳 My BAD!
Abbeyyyy inha bhi Yuvi Yuvi Yuvi? 🤬
Is this some phone conversation going on you idiot 😡
You couldn't even enter that bloody room for her aur tujhe Shaadi Karni hai? 😡

Inha ish Aadmi ki Jaan halak tak aagayi aur Kartik kept shouting Yuvi Yuvi
I can't with Kartik, not anymore 😡
Neil 💔


Page 60 & 61 has my reviews with pics couldn't tag everyone in all posts so tagging here.
Good night 💤
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Page 60 & 61 has my reviews with pics couldn't tag everyone in all posts so tagging here.
Good night 💤
thanks - can't wait for tomorrow!
not them but Parminder’s one🤣Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
Such a Hansa Praful dialouge , imagine what Hansa , Praful and Himanshu would do in this scenario🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
The LORD is always watching from the far
This was definitely important work 🤪 😆
I knew he had deliberately declined the invitation 🤓
Yeh banda kaam karta hai bhi ya nahi? Maine kabhi isko hotel me kaam karte hue nahi dekha🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Inha ish Aadmi ki Jaan halak tak aagayi aur Kartik kept shouting Yuvi Yuvi
I can't with Kartik, not anymore 😡
Neil 💔
When he found Yuvika and stopped at "Yuvii"!! Oye hoye hoye hoyee
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
They can't show them seeing about the fire on TV and not immediately rushing towards the site, that will look highly unreasonable and cruel from their side, so good they didn't show them
I think Dhanraj will give fund for Phoenix if not expand it, else there was no reason to show her saving Dhanraj
I think Kartik did want to confess but Siddiqui and other emergencies prevented him
@bold🤣
Yeah siddiqui was annoying me with his "emergencies".
Yeah only 4 pages have been done since i was gone🤣
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90