Damn this was super fast 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Damn this was super fast 😆
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Damn this was super fast 😆
New ship ka kamal hai 🤣
Anurav / Dhrushya = Anusiya + Dhruv 🤪
Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls
Damn this was super fast 😆
Yeh vala parso tak gayab ho jayega 🤣
arey Abhi toh pura ff likhna hai humein
Originally posted by: Dhruvvtaraa34
arey Abhi toh pura ff likhna hai humein
Arre EDT ki! Baat kar rahi hu 😆
fir theek hai 😆
Mujhse itne dono pehli baar ye forums par kisi ne naam pucha hai. Nitya here 🤗
😆I knew this They will search him in Sukanya's place & try to stop him from going to 21st century👏.
I think Royal Family isn't Dumb Family anymore.
Sorry in Advance but The way they are behaving they should be called Chameleon Family .
It's like They were using Dhruv & Anu.
I just hope Dhruv & Anu will Leave this Family after proving their Point/ innocence.. I'm just waiting for Their breaking point when both will realize Importance of Self-respect And people aren't worthy of their Selflessness & Unconditional Love 🤞..
I don't know when We'll get redemption for FL & Chameleon Family.
Hope we aren't those unlucky Fans who will get Nothing for all the Justice (read injustice) they were providing from Last 25 years ?
U know Nothing can compensate Saxena's lose but I thought may be Dhruv will be lucky to have someone in life..
Now with Recent Activity of Those Double standard Duty lovers i just hope writer won't make them Irredeemable..🤞..
Plz Writer I Don't Want To Hate Anyone..
Don't Force Me Plz..
I'm telling this after Watching episode so Im aware about That order of Shooting at first Sight (from both ladies) and that monologue in Sukanya's Place..
I think someone once told that she love someone sooooo much so there is No Place Of hatred in her heart! (something like this)..
👍🏼 Good Girl 👏 🤗
https://twitter.com/Bidzie06/status/1696703662628757754?s=20
https://twitter.com/Bidzie06/status/1696700746027114645?s=20
Enough of one side Love stories ..
I want to see Platonic Bond between Dhruv - Anusiya - Sukanya
They should celebrate Raksha Bandhan ..
A Sister Who Believe her Brother / A Sister who Risked her life to save her Brother and In return Brother will restore her reputation/ help her in proving her Point and become her family/ take her with him..
New ship dhruv plus Anusuya
It was not expected
I guess it happened because she didnt belong to royal family