Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41
Lmao DJ wanted Simone to call his father 'Papa ji' but didn't know that he is already her 'Daddy' 🤣
(I am going to hell for this 💀)
This belongs in cringe thread , post it over there🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41
Lmao DJ wanted Simone to call his father 'Papa ji' but didn't know that he is already her 'Daddy' 🤣
(I am going to hell for this 💀)
This belongs in cringe thread , post it over there🤣
Originally posted by: Syon_Anya41
Lmao DJ wanted Simone to call his father 'Papa ji' but didn't know that he is already her 'Daddy' 🤣
(I am going to hell for this 💀)
Oh my stop ☺️
Please don't visit this thread then;🤣
Well if Simone is in trouble and Dj saves her, maybe Yuvika-Neil (sorry forgot the ship name again 🤣) will see them and finally doubt something is going on?
Also, did they every show Simone destroying the tape? Cause surely whoever changed the AV was in that tape.
You should visit the cringe theory thread. Its havoc
Nahiiiiiiii🤣
I'm not going to visit that thread right now. I'm about to go to sleep, I will get cringe dreams please 🤣
PS : My 200th Post 🥳
Well if Simone is in trouble and Dj saves her, maybe Yuvika-Neil (sorry forgot the ship name again 🤣) will see them and finally doubt something is going on?
Also, did they every show Simone destroying the tape? Cause surely whoever changed the AV was in that tape.
@Bold - It's NeiVika😆
@red - As far as I remember, she just hid those tapes and pretended as if they were robbed 🤔
Ayyyy I'm senior member now, can finally admin AT's, my first one will be Dhoomi ☺️🤣🥳
I know , i know , for some of you this title would give you Deja vu but it's goodbye for real this time. The show is done and dusted , we had...
90