Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
I just saw it, haye cuties. They definitely look great together ❤️ real couple type
I hope they date . they look sizzling together. but I think she is very young compared to him na .
I hope they date . they look sizzling together. but I think she is very young compared to him na .
13 yrs kuch kaam nahi😆
I hope they date . they look sizzling together. but I think she is very young compared to him na .
Arrey gap 13 years ka hai waise mein Shivi ki age ki hoon, for me, it's a big no above 10 years older, but age hi kya hai
But I don't think they will though we can only dream of it.
too much na . hmm mohsin is better then 🤣. but it doesn't look like that on screen na .
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Arrey gap 13 years ka hai waise mein Shivi ki age ki hoon, for me, it's a big no above 10 years older, but age hi kya hai
But I don't think they will though we can only dream of it.
age is just a number 😜
too much na . hmm mohsin is better then 🤣. but it doesn't look like that on screen na .
That's why i choose mohsin for her🤣🤣
imp baat Rey n kushal almost ek hai.. samajo😆
ofcourse age is just a number😆