I never interacted with minion guy but he was funny
I saw his posts sometimes on Bollywood forum
And also since I love minions my also dp was minion
I remembered his id
He was fab as gauti
Did superb job. He was in character from day 1
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I never interacted with minion guy but he was funny
I saw his posts sometimes on Bollywood forum
And also since I love minions my also dp was minion
I remembered his id
He was fab as gauti
Did superb job. He was in character from day 1
I am still laughing at that 🤣
Originally posted by: minakrish
Abhi hum Gauti aur Arshi ki shaadi karwake nikle hain ghar se yaar. Budget to cut karegi hi.🤣
Bina dulhan ky konsi shadi hoti hai 😂
You missed the heartbreak then as Priyanka fans still sab about her coming third
Bb16 was great but ending worst
I swear, BB16 is the only BB I watched, and I was so disappointed when Priyanka didn't win. Even Ankit's eviction was so unfair.
Asim ko light main nhi leiney ka 😂
Is that real money? 🤣
Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless
I swear, BB16 is the only BB I watched, and I was so disappointed when Priyanka didn't win. Even Ankit's eviction was so unfair.
Yeah, Ankit's eviction was actually unfair.
For me Shalin saved that season with his antics 😂
In game PNL, did amazing job as shalin. Sachi wali shalin lag rahy thy.
Koi Kanwar Dhillon and Alice Kaushik bhi aa rhy. Twinkle arora name ki bhi ek ladki hai😆