Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I hope she goes for Red but lag raha hai pastel and manish malhotra will strike yet again 😳😭😭😆

I think Manish probably goes for whatever color the bride chooses. Kiara does love pink. Also hers was the daytime wedding. The actual ceremony that is. 

I was surprised that Pari went for an off white color for her engagement though. I was always under the impression that Indian brides just don’t do white because it’s a color widows wear, traditionally. But me I got it wrong.  

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I hope she goes for Red but lag raha hai pastel and manish malhotra will strike yet again 😳😭😭😆

She looked amazing on her engagement day though. I liked the white she was wearing.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I think Manish probably goes for whatever color the bride chooses. Kiara does love pink. Also hers was the daytime wedding. The actual ceremony that is. 

I was surprised that Pari went for an off white color for her engagement though. I was always under the impression that Indian brides just don’t do white because it’s a color widows wear, traditionally. But me I got it wrong.  

Hmm I think he might be influencing them with his staff and him saying ohh look at this - this will look so good - it’s trend and what not - but not sure ðŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ragasthan seems to be the go to place to get married in Bollywood. For Indians here in the USA it is Mexico with their all inclusive resorts, it becomes very convenient to organize. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Hmm I think he might be influencing them with his staff and him saying ohh look at this - this will look so good - it’s trend and what not - but not sure ðŸ˜†

Oh I’m sure he gives his opinions a lot, and it kind of makes sense as he is the designer. But I think clients do have a say, specially celebrity clients.  

I also think given that the groom is a politician this time bride & groom probably have more of a say in how the outfits come out.  I imagine there are etiquettes or delicacies that needs to be observed for this wedding.   

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kyu bhai why are they getting married in this economy!? 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Ragasthan seems to be the go to place to get married in Bollywood. For Indians here in the USA it is Mexico with their all inclusive resorts, it becomes very convenient to organize. 

Not surprised. Rajasthan is a beautiful place with all its forts and some of them turned into hotels, gives the feeling of a palace, the culture is also super good. Must give these celebrities the feeling of a royal wedding and all, they have the money to spend after all, also destination weddings have become more convenient now a days.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

Not surprised. Rajasthan is a beautiful place with all its forts and some of them turned into hotels, gives the feeling of a palace, the culture is also super good. Must give these celebrities the feeling of a royal wedding and all, they have the money to spend after all, also destination weddings have become more convenient now a days.

true all the reasons you stated sound like very valid. My parents are at a destination wedding in Indonesia right now. They never thought they would go there for a wedding of all places. But destination weddings are really becoming a trend. 

oyebollywood thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Kyu bhai why are they getting married in this economy!? 

Amrit ne call kiya isliye they fixed the marriage

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

She looks really pretty. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if Chaddha makes a play for Delhi CM much later. He seems very ambitious & PC Jr always has had a thing for politicos lol. Wink wink!