https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDhykgZfCr8Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Speaking of kis kis, (kiss kiss Emran Hashmi nahi, just kis kis) did you guys know this movie exists? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDhykgZfCr8Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Speaking of kis kis, (kiss kiss Emran Hashmi nahi, just kis kis) did you guys know this movie exists? 🤣
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Same girl. Which is why when I find a happy topic, I settle here with all my luggage.
Same here..
Log khush hona bhul gaye kya..🤷
Bilkul ...More the merrier. 😆
okay😆Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Because the emoji u used in your this particular reply describes u the most
4 girls gave laughing reaction at my ♥️ post 🥵
Inn 4aaron ko saja milegi 😡
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Same girl. Which is why when I find a happy topic, I settle here with all my luggage.
Sab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain❤️
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Same girl. Which is why when I find a happy topic, I settle here with all my luggage.
❤️

Scared to click this. Which activities will Kapil be performing in this song?
Bilkul padte hi Smile aa gayi, more padte hi dil tutt gaya.
Something about this one creeps me out a little 😆