Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 months ago

Amba ishani conversation was lovely. Nice dialogues. Hope amba will always love and trust ishani.ranveer ragini scene was cute.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Women are mentally stronger. Thats what helps them go through labor pains.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes women are always mentally stronger and that is what makes them to undergone this labor pain

keep reading😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani got the honor of naming the baby. It was well deserved too.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes ishani got the honor of naming the baby and surely ishani deserve this

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri is just thinking about the benefits she will get if she replaces Ishani. Has she thought about the responsibilities that she would have to take over? Can she even handle that?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Gauri is thinking about the benefits of being in Ishani's place but she is not knowing the responsibilities what ishani is holding

yes really being Ishani is not that easy

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Gauri's prayer was disgusting. Disha is irritating. .how is manas tolerating her?ishani nitin scene was nice.now gauri will try to create misunderstanding between amba and ishani.hope she doesn't succeed.loved the dance and the song.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

yes Gauri prayer is really disgusting and disha is irritating

its up to manas how he is tolerating Disha really hard only

glad you  liked ishani and nitin's scene

hope that gauri's plan of creating problem between amba and ishani does not work out

glad you liked their dance

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Amba ishani conversation was lovely. Nice dialogues. Hope amba will always love and trust ishani.ranveer ragini scene was cute.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked amba and ishani conversation and their dialogues

wish that amba will love and trust ishani

glad you liked ranveer and raagini's scenes

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 868

RV MANSION

All were so happily smiling with each other RV family was cherishing the naming ceremony of Arjun. The time was moving and it came to night 8.30 were all the guests having the dinner and were moving from RV mansion informing the family members were when all the guests left the house it was almost 9.15 were Family members too finishing their dinner and were moving back to their rooms.

Ishani(making Raagini wash her mouth after the dinner seeing Raagini): Baby let Mama leave you with Dadi for sometime. Let Mama finish my work and then come and take you back okay.

Raagini(with a cute little puppy face): Naa Mama chaiyae.

Ishani(making Raagini to stand in the dinning table and with a lovely face caressing her daughter's face):Why are you this much cute today?

Raagini(with a cute smile): Mama..

Ishani caressed Raagini's hair were Raagini feeling it closed and opened her eyes were she really wanted to hug her mother this moment were the cutie pie without any second thought hugged her mother so well and tightly were Ishani too with a smile hugged her daughter so well.

Ranveer(washed his hands and was about to cross the dinning table were seeing Ishani and Raagini hugging each other coming to them): What a cute scene?

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile keeping Raagini in the hug): Haan in this also she is like you only. Really its hard to get you both people's mood. If I think you both are going to hug me that time you both will give a smile and then move from me. If I think you both will walk away from me with a smile that time only both of you will hug. Exactly both are same to same only.

Ranveer:(with a cute smile): haan when I have a lovely wife I will be like that only and when my daughter has a lovely mother she too will be like that only.

Ishani(with a smile): Tk tk now do me a help..

Ranveer(with a fun smile bit bending like a servant): At your service Mrs. Vaghela.

Ishani(laughed seeing Ranveer);I thought to go and leave Raagini in Maa's room for sometime. you came now know you Take Raagini to Maa's room and tell Maa to keep Raagini for a while. I need to clear the dinning table and store the balance food in fridge.

Ranveer: Okay..(seeing Raagini);Raagini..

Raagini(with a smile coming out of the hug and seeing Ishani a glance and then saw Ranveer): Papa..

Ranveer: Come with papa let Papa leave you with Dadi for sometime

Raagini(with a not willing face): Naa Papa Mama

Ranveer; Arrey for sometime only after that you can come to our room and you can sleep with Mama and Papa.

Raagini showed a not willing face were Ishani getting Raagini's mood ..

Ishani(in a very soft tone): you want to be with Mama only know? Today night you can be with Mama for half an hour alone go and be with Dadi..please...(she gave a smiling face).

Raagini seeing Ishani and with a silent face showed her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer with a smile got Raagini in his hands.

Ishani: Give Raagini to Maa and you go and change and sleep soon you will get late in the morning. After finishing the work let me get Raagini from Maa and come back to room.

Ranveer: okay..

Telling it Ranveer started to move from there and he started to walk towards Amba's room. In the next 10 minutes leaving Raagini with Amba Ranveer standing in front of Amba's room itself had a thinking face.

Ranveer(in thoughts thinking about Ishani): If you tell me to go to room and sleep will this Ranveer go and sleep that easily(with a smile shaking his head as no); No way..(thinking about Ishani's busy in this one week and in thoughts): in this one week you were busy as Parul got discharged from hospital and taking care of the new member of the family and then arranging for the naming ceremony itself all our time went. (thinking about Ishani naming the baby as Arjun and then thinking their unromantic one week started to walk towards the kitchen).

Ranveer came to the entrance of the kitchen were Ishani was making the balance food to be in the container and was closing the container were when she was about to walk to the fridge to keep the container in the fridge that was the moment Ranveer quickly entered the kitchen and stood in front of Ishani were Ishani who was about to walk towards the fridge hit herself with Ranveer and balanced herself and stood well and saw Ranveer.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer a not understanding look);What are you doing here?

Ranveer(with a romantic face putting his hands behind her back and pulled her close to him): Left Raagini with Maa and then without going to room I came to see my wife. My heart wanted to see her immediately that is why I came to see her.

Ishani: Arrey tomorrow you need to go to office that is why I told you to leave Raagini with Maa and told you to go to room and sleep soon but you are...(before she could tell)

Ranveer:(with a smile): But I came to see my wife. because my heart wanted to see you. 

Ishani(taking a deep breath); why your heart wanted to see me that too in the kitchen.

Ranveer: Today when we both got ready in the evening for the naming ceremoney we were not there with each other in the room. So today I should tell you know that how you are looking..

Ishani(who was expecting this from Ranveer since evening with a bit anger mixed shy smile): Haan this and all as soon as you see your wife you should tell her thank god at least now you got the thought that you should tell your wife. Tell me how I am looking?

Ranveer holding Ishani well and saw Ishani from top to bottom were she was wearing gold designer lehenge and sleeveless choli and pink color designer shawl over it and she was looking so beautiful were Ishani was looking like

Ranveer: Haan bahut sundar lag raheen hain

Ishani: hmm tk

Ranveer: you didn't give your comments for me know today?

Ishani seeing Ranveer a cute look were he was stunning her wearing black color Sherwani with golden designs and black color pant were Ranveer was looking like

Ishani: you are really handsome hero Ranveer. Really I am blessed to see you.

Ranveer: Haan (he gave a smile and then in a bit jealousy face): By that by why you named Sharman's son as Arjun..?

Ishani(who expected Ranveer will ask such a question to her with a smile): you didn't get why I named him Arjun till now?

Ranveer(with a not liking face);Did you name him in the memory of your one side lover Arjun who was coming behind you while you were going to Tution classes during your school.

Ishani(laughed well): you didn't forget that Arjun till today?

Ranveer: Haan he was your school time lover and also the first boy who proposed you when you were studying 11th standard itself.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer's jealousy face and enjoying it): tk tk but I didn't keep that name in the memory of Arjun who came behind me..

Ranveer(with a not liking face): If not him means it must be actor Arjun kapoor he is your all time crush know?

Ishani: (smiling): Haan Arjun kapoor is my all time crush only but I didn't keeping this name thinking Arjun kapoor also.

Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Then why you kept the name Arjun?

Ishani(in a instant showing his face):To enjoy this jealousy face of my Ranveer only I kept that name Arjun.

Ranveer: kya?(he asked with a not understanding face)

Ishani: haan I didn't think that Sharman bhaiya will tell me to name his son but as soon as he said me for naming his son I thought to make you jealous. yes I thought you only while naming Sharman bhaiya's son. I know If I keep his name as Arjun you will think about my first lover Arjun and then Arjun kapoor and as I thought you have thought both of them only. I am able to enjoy my Ranveer's jealousy know? so to enjoy my jealous Ranveer daily only I have kept this name Arjun.

Ranveer(getting it and then with a smile):Very funny (with a not convinced face): but will get jealous Ishani for sure you have thought about me correctly only.

Ishani: haan I am your wife Ranveer then how will I be not knowing you?

Ranveer:Tk tk fine enjoy my jealousy (telling it he gave a smile to her).

Ishani too smiled to him were Ranveer with a lovely face hit his forehead with Ishani's forehead were Ishani too smiled to him and hit her forehead with Ranveer's forehead.

Gauri with the empty water jug to get water was walking towards the dinning area were she came to the dinning area and seeing kitchen light glowing walked to the kitchen and was about to enter the kitchen were before she enter the kitchen her eyes fell on Ranveer and Ishani who were hitting their forehead and standing with a smile were Gauri's face was turning to be very very vengence this moment.

As Gauri was seeing both Ranveer and Ishani now Ishani bringing a naughty face took her forehead from Ranveer's forehead and then in a lovely move took her nose to Ranveer's nose and like a small child hit her nose left and right with Ranveer's nose were Ranveer too enjoyed it so well were this moment with his wife was giving him million times of happiness and was somewhere stimulating his romantic hormones too.

Gauri unable to bear the closeness of Ranveer and Ishani without taking water from the dinning table started to walk towards her room with a extreme anger face.

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

What makes Gauri think that she can walk into Ranveer's life and he will accept her?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

I hope whatever Gauri does to create misunderstandings, the result will be that she doesn't get her way. Ranveer and Ishani will have to fight back.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

What makes Gauri think that she can walk into Ranveer's life and he will accept her?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

without knowing about Ranveer gauri is thinking to enter ranveer's life and she is thinking that ranveer will accept her but our ranveer is always a different man gauri does not know ranveer still

keep reading 😉