Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishveer singing for ragini was sweet.ragini is ishani's heart...ranveer's love art and ishveer's love symbol.great.what happened to baa?

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the way ishveer singing for raagini and yes raagini is ishani's heart and the way ranveer said his love art and ishveer's love symbole 

let us see what is happening with Baa

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Glad that baa is okay.baa thanking ranveer is nice.ishani telling miss meri laddoo and ranveer calling her dharam patni was cute.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes Baa is fine and 

glad you liked the way Baa thanked ranveer and ishani calling ranveer meri laddoo and ranveer calling ishani as dharam patni 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The delivery went well and they have a new family member. Ranveer and Ishani were good support for the new parents.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes delivery went well and the new family member has come 

yes ishveer supported the new parents well 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishani thanking ranveer saying that no man does this much for his wife's family was nice.ishani saying that she trusts him was nice.ishanu saying that she married him and she doesn't want anything more in this life was nice.ishveer saying matsh to each other was romantic.

hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

happy that you liked ishani thanking ranveer and telling him that no man will do this much for wife's family and ishani telling that she trust him and she has married him that is enough for her life and the way ishveer said matsh to each other 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ishveer are in a romantic mood.ranveer admiring ishani's beauty was romantic. Ranveer saying that let other girls look at him but his eyes will be only on ishani was romantic. Perfect pics.

Hi jasmine 

thanks for the comment 

yes ishveer are in romantic mood 

glad you liked ranveer admiring ishani's beauty and being romantic and the way ranveer said that other girls can loot at him but his eyes are always be in on ishani only and their pics

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 867

NEXT DAY MORNING..

It was morning 8 o clock were Ranveer and Ishani were sleeping well sitting in the chair. Ishani was resting her head well in Ranveer's shoulder and Ranveer too was resting his cheek on Ishani's head and they were sleeping well. As the sun rays fell over Ishani's face she slowly opened her eyes and saw themselves in the chair and seeing its hospital and realizing about Parul's delivery and then she took her head from Ranveer's shoulder and seeing him touched his shoulder and shook him.

Ishani: Ranveer

Ranveer(woke up and saw Ishani with a smile): Good morning..

Ishani: hmm good morning

Ranveer(saw they are in hospital and with a smile): They didn't call know?

Ishani; Nahi..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):When you held the little baby in your hands you really looked so cute Ishani.

Ishani(hearing it and with a smile): Really know I have done a very big good thing in my previous birth that is why I have got you as my husband.

Ranveer:(with a not understanding face): what I am telling you but you are telling some other thing

Ishani: haan everyone will see the child who has come to this world but even though having a little creature too my husband is admiring me really for this kind of husband I should have done some good thing in my previous birth know?

Ranveer(with a smile): What to do Ishani? Even this whole world stands in front of me too my eyes will be on you only.

Ishani: hmm tk have your eyes on me itself I never want my Ranveer's eyes to move from me.

Ranveer(with a cute child like face shook as okay): Haan okay.

Ishani smiled to him were Ranveer too smiled to her were that was the moment Baa, Mithesh, Chithali, Kailash, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband, Sharman,Devarsh, Krisha, Pratik, Gauri, Nitin were coming towards them.

Ishani(seeing everyone and seeing Ranveer): Our family members came..

Ranveer too seeing them got up and stood were Ishani too got up and stood next to him. All of them came to them

Baa(seeing Ranveer);Can we go inside and see Parul Ranveer..

Ranveer: Wo..(before he could tell the next word).

Nurse(came to them and seeing Ranveer and Ishani): we have transferred Mrs. Parul Parekh to the normal ward. You can go to the next room.

Ranveer: Haan(seeing Baa): All of you can go and see Parul and Baby.

Baa: haan

Ranveer(seeing sharman):Sharman let me and Ishani go home.

Sharman: haan Ranveer thanks to you both for being here till morning.

Ranveer: come on Sharman we are family never need to tell thanks and all.You take everyone to the ward and make everyone to see the baby.

Sharman: Tk..(he took the car key from the pant pocket and gave it to Ranveer and in a normal tone): I told our driver to bring another car so we will go in that car you can take your car now Ranveer. 

Ranveer getting the car key and shook his head as okay were

Kailash(seeing Ishani): Ishani Amba is in home only for Raagini..

Ishani: Haan let me go home and send Maa to hospital Baba

Kailash : haan tk Beta..

Ishani shook her head as okay and saw Nitin and shook her heads as Leaving were Nitin too with a smile shook his head as okay and all moved towards their respective directions.

Ranveer and Ishani were walking towards the entrance of the hospital were coming out of the hospital seeing Ishani.

Ranveer: Shall we have coffee and leave Ishani

Ishani: Haan Ranveer

Ranveer seeing the direction board for Canteen and he started to walk towards the canteen were Ishani too started to walk with him.

All the family members saw the baby and all were so happy were Gauri too seeing the baby with the smile and congratulated Parul and Sharman and she saw Sharman.

Gauri: I am happy for you both.

Sharman:  Thanks Gauri.

Gauri: Bhaiya tk let me leave to office from here itself.

Sharman: Arrey from here.

Gauri: Haan bhaiya let me have my breakfast in the canteen and leave to office.

Sharman: Tk go safely.

Gauri: Tk Bhaiya..

Telling to everyone Gauri came out of the ward and she walked and came out of the hospital and saw the direction board for Canteen and started to walk towards the canteen. She came to the canteen and entered the canteen were before she could keep the next step she saw the last table were Ranveer and Ishani were sitting and having coffee were they both were smiling so happily with each other. Gauri for a while had a very very hard jealousy face.

Ranveer: And another one joke a couple went for divorce and husband said to judge that wife hit him with a chair and judge too asked the wife why she hit the husband with the chair and that wife told that "the table was heavy that is why she hit him with the chair"

Ishani(getting the joke laughed well were in a friendly tone): That is really a great joke..(with a feeling happy face):Ranveer I am really happy to be with you. For a while having this coffee I felt my friend Ranveer in it.

Ranveer: Haan I am your best friend know?

Ishani: Haan you are my best friend always.

Ranveer: hmmm (he smiled to her)

Gauri seeing Ranveer and Ishani smiling with each other not able to bear that she came out of the canteen and without having breakfast she started to walk fast with a anger face.

Ranveer(finishing the coffee and saw Ishani); Ishani

Ishani(finishing the coffee); hmm

Ranveer: If anybody ask me which gender is stronger in the world I will surely tell its Women gender. Seeing parul's pain I got the thoughts of your labor pain. Really you women are great Ishani. My respect for woman gender increased today.

Ishani(with a smile): Lovely..

Ranveer(shook his head as okay and with a smile):Shall we leave..

Ishani: Haan

ONE WEEK LATER

RV MANSION..

RV mansion was decorated so well for the naming ceremony of the new member of the family were the house was glittering in lights. Guests were coming one by one were all were welcoming the guests. Nirbhay, Rithika, Aarti, uttam,Vikram entered were Ranveer, Ishani and all the other family members welcomed them. Shikhar, shivanya, Kanchan and Raj mehra entered the house. All the family members welcomed them. RV mansion was really very happy this moment all the family and friends were seemed united with each other.

The little boy was laying so well in the cradle that was decorated for him. He was now smiling well were Rithika and Nirbhay came to Sharman and Parul and seeing the little boy in the cradle and with a smile.

Rithika(seeing Sharman): I am really so happy for you Sharman. You Both look perfect with this little charm.

Sharman(with a smile): Thank you Rithika(he welcomed Nirbhay with a hug).

Nirbhay too hugged Sharman with a smile. 

All were so happy were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and was smiling to her so well. Raagini too was cutely smiling to him and was holding Ranveer's head with her both the hands and was hitting her forehead with Ranveer's forehead were Ranveer too hit his forehead with Raagini's forehead.Ranveer then with a smile took his forehead from  Raagini's forehead were that was the moment they heard Pratik's voice in Mike. 

Pratik: Welcome all ladies and Gentlemen's for our Family function. I am happy that you are present here to name our little champ and the new member of our family. Now its time to name our little champ. 

All of them clapped were Sharman too clapped his hands and saw Ishani who was standing with Amba. 

Sharman: Ishani

Ishani: Haan Bhaiya.

Sharman: Name my son..

Ishani(with a not understanding face): Bhaiya mein?

Sharman: Haan you only. (with a smile);Come here.

Ishani with a hesitation went and stood facing Sharman were the Cradle was in between and the little boy baby was laying in the cradle and smiling. 

Sharman(continuing): Ishani only because of you I and Parul got married and as a gift for that Marriage only I have got my son. Its all because of you and more of everything I want you to name my son. you only know to make good things for other I want such a person to name my son. 

Ishani: Bhaiya all the elders are there in the home..

sharman: That is okay but I want you to name my son. 

Parul(seeing Ishani): Haan bhabhi Sharman is right please 

Amba(too with a smile coming and standing next to Ishani);That is what they are asking you to name their son know Dikhra? you name him..

Ishani(with a hesitation); maa mein..

Chaithali(coming and standing on the other side of Ishani): Ishani you name my Pota he will live a happy life. 

Laxmi(too with a smile): Haan Ishani Name him..

Ishani saw Baa were Baa too with a happy smile shook her head as okay were Ishani saw Ranveer were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and walked and came and stood some distance away from her and with a smile shook his head as okay. Ishani too getting it with a smile shook her head as okay were she came to the other side of the cradle and with all her love took the little boy from the cradle were the little boy was now lovingly smiling seeing Ishani were he was moving his hands and legs on the air and was smiling well. 
Ishani(thinking a name and then seeing the little boy with a smile and in a affectionate tone); Let Bua name you

Little boy(cutely made a beautiful noise); hmm

Ishani(with a smile in a lovely tone): ARJUN PAREKH

Everyone hearing the name clapped their hands were 

Ishani(again):Arjun Parekh, Arjun Parekh..(telling it she made him to lay back in the cradle and saw Sharman and parul with a smile).

Sharman: haan nice name Arjun Parekh we can call him Arjun the hero of Mahabharata 

Ishani: Haan 

Gauri(seeing Ishani with a jealous face): All the family is dependant on you Ishani everyone needs you. you have become their support system. I will take your place and after that I will have everything in my life. Ranveer, Family that is behind me and a peaceful life. 

Ranveer who was admiring Ishani and the way she held the baby in her hand and the way she named the baby everything was a visual treat to his eyes. 

Everyone were happily smiling were none of the family members know that the upcoming days are going to bring a very great storm in their lives. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Women are mentally stronger. Thats what helps them go through labor pains.

coderlady thumbnail

Ishani got the honor of naming the baby. It was well deserved too.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri is just thinking about the benefits she will get if she replaces Ishani. Has she thought about the responsibilities that she would have to take over? Can she even handle that?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri's prayer was disgusting. Disha is irritating. .how is manas tolerating her?ishani nitin scene was nice.now gauri will try to create misunderstanding between amba and ishani.hope she doesn't succeed.loved the dance and the song.