Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Beautiful update, Shinika. Do update next part.

Shinika thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

CHUPKE CHUPKE SE;ViDev;Few Shots

Part 6:

Kanika met dev after all the formalities and 

Kanika: dev sab set hogaya but manager is having doubt that Amba will approve for this .

Dev: that one I will manage.

Kanika: ek our problem hai … she sighed and said uska resignation approve ho chuka hai our ab usse khud vapas lena hoga , varna ham kuch nahi kar sakte uske acceptance ke bina.

Dev : who know this and thinking already to convince her at any cost. Kanika send Vidhi to the cabin now .

After some time Vidhi entered nervously and stood silently. 

Dev: baitho Vidhi.. tumhare resignation ke baare mein kuch baath karna hai.

She sat and staring down at the table.

Dev : i can understand why you resigned but  it will create problems in your career . 

After a pause agar milana hamari kismat mein likha hai tho ham kitna bhi dur bhi bhage kahi na kahi hame vo mila hi denge. Par Iss dar se ham apna jindagi jeena nahi chod sakte hai na….

Vidhi is still silent and trying not to lost to that megnetic pull. She understood what he is saying but not able to decide anything.

Dev: our ek baat hai… kal se project ki sab employees ko raichand industries se kaam karna hoga… said with a smirk while observing her reaction.

Vidhi’s eyes popped out and with shock she raised her head and stared at him as an alien.

Dev enjoyed her expressions and felt her cute…but doesn’t dared to show it. 

Vidhi don’t know how to react she is in a state of dilema that wether to fear about future consequences or live in present. 

Dev who is observing her realised she is afraid to work in his office because of the attraction they have towards each other and he said

Vidhi I can understand and I assure you I won’t give a chance to complain but I can’t let you work here. Your safety is my priority . I know you are strong and capable to safeguard your self but I can’t sit quite.. I can’t ..

Vidhi saw the rage in his eyes and  kept her palm on his fisted hand lying on the table.

Dev calmed down by her warmth and couldn’t dare to see in her eyes. If he sees then he can’t stop himself to not hug her .

He composed and said without looking at her….. Vidhi but the final decision will be yours. I respect whatever you choose  and left from there after gently pressed the palm that comforted him.

————————————————————————

Dev reached the office early with excitement and  went to the seat assigned for Vidhi. He is already getting the visuals of Vidhi sitting there and working.he traced the name plate and turned the chair and sat on that.After few minutes he went to his cabin.

Dev is waiting impatiently and cursed why the time is running slowly today. Slowly all employees came one by one and Dev’s tension is growing. Every time when the lift door opens his eyes are becoming wide by expecting to see her but lost its glow by her absence. He is pacing in his room but his eyes are only on lift.

Kanika watched this from long time . First she got shocked but after some time she laughed and thought better late than never and felt happy for her friend.

Dev already had more than couple of coffees and ordered Sangeetha one more by shocking her.

Dev is sipping the coffee but he didn’t felt any thing cause his attention is on only lift. When the lift doors are opened He felt his heart skip a few beats, she was looking gorgeous and truly amazing, the red and black dress suited on her milky cladded skin perfectly as those colors was made for her, only her, just like he was.

Vidhi entered into the office nervously but with an unknown excitement is driving her crazy. She is confused that how she can control herself here in his presence . When she came inside she was greeted by his fragrance. She is overwhelmed by that feeling and butterflies started to dance in her stomach. She blushed and cursed her insane mind and body for feeling him everywhere and anytime.

She slowly reached her assigned desk and touched the name plate that gave the same warmth of his palm.she prayed to milapini mata and sat on the chair. she felt the warmth of the chair calmed her throbbing nerves and finally she felt the sukoon /the peace.

Dev who observing her felt just the sight of her serene smile, her eyes large, solemn, shining with an emotion that he couldn't read made his heart stutter.

The time is running and Dev who is controlling hard to divert himself from her and concentrate on the things he need to do.

Vidhi who introduced her colleagues and trying to concentrate on work but her poor heart is begging for his one glance but she couldn’t afford that. Though she know his whereabouts , his piercing looks that follow her slightest move she couldn’t dared to look in that direction.

It’s lunch time as Vidhi joined her colleagues though she has her box with her . They chitchatted some time and everyone jelled well with her . whenever some one talk about dev she struggles hard to hide her blush and some sort of proud. His mere name make her blush she wondered. 

After lunch she had informed that she had a meeting with dev as she is the finance head of star agency and creative head for fm project.

she took a deep breath and piled up the confidence in her and went to attend the meeting . She thought it’s a group meeting but much to her annoyance it’s just HER & HIM.

Vidhi stood at the entrance and knocked the door and sir.. may I…

Dev who engrossed himself in work with much difficulty suddenly felt his heart beat rise and involuntarily his eyes looked in the direction and saw her head bent down and knocking the door. He couldn’t listen after that what she said as his mind is still and he is in his dream world.

Vidhi’s repeated calls and the reduced distance bring him back and he started to fumble.

Vo.. miss Vidhi.. tum yaha…

She raised her eyebrow but said that they had a scheduled meeting to discuss about fm project.

Dev meekly nodded his head like in a trance.

He felt the enchanting magnetism around them and that made him feel the knot in his lower stomach.

For Vidhi the silence and his magical eyes his calm aura , his fragrance filled air making her insane. She just turned her eyes to divert but adored the pleasant, peacefull ,systemised white themed room which resembles his kind and flawless heart. she heard all praise dev at lunch time. Flawless,generous, Humble, intelligent, righteous….
The perfect man of the world her heart yelled . 

While she engrossed in thoughts dev remembered her fear and dailed Kanika. He becomes impatient by kanika not lifting the call  and he got confused by vidhi’s gaze at random directions he said I am sorry , give me few minutes.. we will start the meeting.

Resisting was so hard... so damn hard both thought at same time and looked each other.

While her eyes admiring him Dev’s eyes are changing Color’s and he dropped the reciever and moved from his place.

The longing they are feeling from morning is making them crazy.

Kanika who noticed Dev’s call and checked his schedule.she ignored the call and smirked. But after the repetitive calls she sighed and left to Dev’s cabin.

Dev who came to senses by the knock turned to Kanika and saw her smirk.

Dev see Vidhi still lost he called Kanika loudly and said start the meeting.

Vidhi embarrassed and squeezed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Dev who enjoyed her state said Ms Vidhi.. what are you thinking…. With a hidden smirk . I mean what are you waiting for.. shall we start?

Vidhi nodded with annoyance and they discussed about work.

Kanika surprised by Dev’s this jolly side. She never saw him like this much causal with anyone other than his mother.

Days are passing and Vidhi is falling more for dev day by day by seeing his behaviour towards employees . She is touched by his care towards her. Earlier she did the mistakes in work but learnt from those. All thanks to him. Dev requested Sangeetha to take care of Vidhi and whenever she is upset or dull he sent coffee to feel her better along with a smile emoji card.He requested Kanika to help her as she is a fresher and she don’t know much about technology , every time he make sure that she will leave office early by seeing her tense. infact sometimes she doesn’t realise she is sad but he knows her every emotion but he never show off that he extra cared for her. Whenever dev and Vidhi had to be in his cabin for work either he will call Kanika or he will ask Sangeetha to arrange his well organised room to make her comfortable as he assured.

Starting she felt ok with that but slowly this comfort annoyed her more. 

That day when everyone is busy with work as fm channel slowly gaining popularity for their all innovative shows Amba Mehta paid the visit to Raichand company.

Amba walked elegantly to Dev’s cabin . 

Vidhi saw Amba and thought how beautiful, stylish and charming she is.. and that royalty in her … our tum Vidhi ek clumsy middle class ladki…

She is becoming jealous by passing seconds by pissed of her insane thoughts. She is pacing here and there to ignore the feeling but she couldn’t. She lost her control and smirked that an idea flashed in her mind.

Dev room: Amba is talking with dev extra lovingly and she is praising Dev’s skills about reviving the defunct radio channel and said all employees of radio channel are saying that you are the saviour . The rakshak …. Mere dev and she blushed while pointing dev she kept her finger on his chest. 

Vidhi angered by seeing them close like that and she know dev is not interested in her and he is very akward at that time also but she got jealous more by amba touching him she knocked on door. Amba moved back by this and  spitted fires at Vidhi through her eyes for disturbing them.

Dev saw vidhi’s red face and thought her jealousy radiates in her entire body . He felt the urge to kiss her red face ferociously until she admits her jealousy. He said Ms. Vidhi .. what’s this. We are in an important discussion. Is there any urgency ?  with a hidden smirk and looked deeply to find any trace of her admit.

Vidhi got more angered by his tease and went inside. I am sorry to disturb you sirrrrr… but this imp0rtant meeting is not a scheduled one. So I am sorry to be sorry . Anyway these are some files that you should sign immediately.

Dev shocked by her bold move and enjoyed her lame excuse but composed and said .. ok . Keep it here . I will sign afterwards.

Vidhi gave a death glare and said this files need immediate clearance sirrrr and if you don’t mind to postpone your imp0rtant discussion  pls sign this so that I can leave early by smirking at him.

Dev knows that Vidhi is at her last bit of patience and made a poker face.

Amba rolled her eyes like tired by the people nonsense around dev she left from there before saying that she will be waiting.

Vidhi also left from there by pissed of Dev ignorance.

Dev who cursed his foolish ness at first but laughed heartily by seeing the white pages in files.

When he about to go to Vidhi Amba again entered the room and  scolded him about his behaviour . 

Yeh kya hai dev tum mujhe aise ignore nahi kar sakte ho.. pehle tum mere employees ko bina mujhe bathaye yaha shift Kia. Our main iss bare mein baath karne aaye tho tum aisa kaise kar sakte ho..

Dev : Amba, mujhe tumhari permission lene ki jaroorat nahi hai. Tum khud aayi thi iss project keliye vo bhi dhoke se. Maine pehle hi star agency ko mere saare terms bathaya . Bas papaer work baaki tha. Lekin yeh sab hone se pehle tumne uss company ko hi khareed lia. Kyon? Kyon kia tumne aisa?

Amba: dev tumhe nahi pata hai maine aisa kyon kiya?

Vidhi saw Amba again with dev and couldn’t resist to go and sneak in room but she don’t know about their heated argument and came to the room and knocked 

Amba lost her patience by seeing Vidhi again and said … yeh tum.. kya samajhti hai thum khud ko… kyon tum baar baar aake beech mein tang ada rahe ho… professionalism naam ki cheej hai ki nahi .. aisa baar baar apne boss ki cabin mein bina soche samajhne aajati ho…

Dev got angered but fisted his hand to control himself as if Amba get a Whiff of them she will make sure to show hell to Vidhi. He know Amba very well. She is a pure psycho. he thought to divert Amba.

Dev: Amba, iss mein uski koyi galti nahi hai , ab mera ek important appointment hai . Mujhe radio channel Jana hai . BAs yeh yaad dilane keliye aayi hogi. Pls calm down.

Vidhi shocked by Dev’s lies and whispered sorry mam and went from there.

Dev know Vidhi is hurt and what she is thinking but he decided to ignore that to safe guard her from Amba at any cost.

Amba: ha dev, bolo tumhe nahi pata main kyon yeh sab kar rahi hu.. tumhare liye.. I love you dev.. our tum bhi mujhse pyar karte ho.. tum yeh kyon nahi samajh rahe ho…

Dev: Amba.. first thing I never said that I love you.. and I never gave any hopes or promises to you.. I just helped you as a friend in need. Why are you reading everything wrong? What’s wrong with you?

Amba got disheartened this and left from there.

Vidhi who lost from the time she heard dev lie her minding is thinking in many ways. She can’t believe his reaction and she felt sad , anger, frustration. She don’t know what she is doing and went to Ram his colleague and said..

Hey Ram , you asked me for coffee right.. now I am free shall we? He looked confused but she dragged him and both left from there.

Dev who came from room to check on Vidhi felt mad and went to his cabin with rage.

Sangeetha , who saw this thought to cool dev and went to serve him coffee.

Dev controlled him self by seeing her and asked coldly which cafe?

On seeing her silent .. he stood like determined took the car key and going out … 

Good vibes cafe… she whispered……

Dev entered the cafe and saw the hall is decorated and Ram is on his knees infront of a girl and a big cake set aside. Her back is facing and Ram is proposing her.

Dev felt her presence in the air and his mind clouded with jealousy. He walked insanely towards hall but stopped by the tug at his wrist and heard all say Happy Birthday Madhu….

Dev turned by the touch and Vidhi raised her brow and ran from there. Dev enraged and ran back of her to catch her .she stopped at a desserted place and dev reached her.Vidhi entwined her fingers with him and pulled him closer. She touched his forehead with her and closed her eyes. Her soft touch soothed him .after few minutes Ab bhi yakeen nahi ho raha hai mujh pe… he asked looking into her eyes. She stared at him blankly and said Khud ko yeh yakeen dila rahi thi ki I can also be loved…her eyes moistened and she pointed at herself with finger and said main bhi kisi ka pyar ka layak hu.. tears flowing from her eyes and hugged his waist. Dev too shaken from inside by seeing her vulnerable . He cupped her face and wiped the tears and kissed her eyes , cheeks and looking into her eyes for permission when her eye lashes fallen he pressed his lips on her. It’s very gentle as he is soothing her soul, as he is wiping all her vulnerabilities with his gentle care. He is kissing her like a painter trying to fix a spoiled art to a beautiful portrait with his gentle strokes of silky bristles. When she lost in his care and love she pulled him to herself he parted her lips and he sweeps his tounge inside .His hands slowly travelled to her shoulders and from there his hands reached her back and pressed her at his chest while kissing all corners of her mouth. His lips showed the love and tenderness that he have for her and magically it soother her all pain, fear. Slowly she started to lean on him as he is her only saviour. The trust of her weight on him and her devotion, submission towards him made him feel blessed.

For long, gasping minutes their lips dueled, him soothing, her submissive kissing each other until their breath was just one exhale. It wasn't the kiss of desperate need, but the kiss of romance . It wasn't  hungry, greedy but pretty and polished. It was the kiss of lovers united, it continued, as gentle as  a kiss of reverence, and love. She gave to him until the hollow of his heart was brimming with her very essence. He make sure her until the texture of his softness of lips imprinted onto her heart ,soul and her warmth seeped into his entire being , as her body crushed and moulded to his. He kissed her with his eyes closed, feeling all her pain , fear,qualm streaming down from her eyes in the form of tears. He slowly left her lips and gently wiped her tears and his heart is thumping with joy that  the tension, the need, the burning intensity of what they had…he accepted long back..  but now she also realised it as love.
———————————————————————
Finally they both accepted that The need and love that was between them had grown too vast and too undeniable and irresistible ……..

Do dil mil rahe hai….

Do dil mil rahe hai…..

Magar Chupke Chupke…

Resonating in the air surrounding them.

To be continued….

SHINIKA 

Edited by Shinika - 8 months ago
Shinika thumbnail

Part 6 updated 

New tag

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

part 6 ek dum bhannat tha. Vidhi joined dev's office, their urge to be with each other, then she getting jealous of amba's closeness with dev. 😆 last part toh bilkul mast. ☺️

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aah! You stopped at the wrong part. Waise u know what's so weird? I was just thinking bout watching a show called Do Dil Mil Rae Hae..and I knew the title was related to that song! Damn what a coincidence! Next part jaldi dedo naah! ❤️ 

I'm also updating the next chapter of my story soon. Also will try to write episode recreations...

cooper_nik thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loving the progress and I absolutely love how you bring out their emotions. It's well written. 

Excited to see ViDev's journey together too, individually, it's going great! ❤️❤️

Chaostud thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

As much as I love the way you portrayed their emotions when they weren't accepting their love for each other but still having the urge to be with each other and eventually being drawn in together... But now that they have accepted I am curious to know what they're gonna do next.. Please update soon

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Damn that was jist mind-blowing ❤️❤️ 

I just love evrey bit of it.. 🥺🥺❤️❤️ 

But you stopped at the wrong point.. 🤔  

Jealous Vidhi.. Plain white sheets 😂😂🤦‍♀️ jealousy insan se kya kuch ni krwa leti na 😂😂 

& the way Dev cares for her is something magical ❤️❤️ 

Can't wait for the next one continue soon Shinika ❤️❤️

Shinika thumbnail

CHUPKE CHUPKE SE; ViDev;Few Shots;

Part 7:

Vidhi still lost in his touch and care . Dev touched her forehead and  whispered..Kuch kahana chahti ho..  hoping her to propose her feelings.. she know he is waiting for her answer as he proposed through kiss. He poured all his love and his care in the kiss and made her feel all emotions that he have for her. Silence prevailed for some time, both didn’t moved … dev  didn’t want to loose hope even though he know her situation. Dev is patiently waiting for her to say something. Vidhi stepped back and said 

mujhe..  mujhe … jana hai… vo.. Ram mujhe Dundh raha hoga.. she about to go but dev managed to grab her hand and pulled to himself. She landed on his chest and he whispered to her.. sach mein kuch nahi kehna hai tumhen… she didn’t dared to look into his eyes. Dev lifted her chin with his finger ……

They heard.. Vidhi… Vidhi….

Dev didn’t left her and tightened his grip. Vidhi pulled her ears and looked like pls.. leave me…but he nodded no…. Vidhi is feared that if Ram sees dev everyone might know in office and they will gossip about dev. She don’t want that …..

She called Ram and acted like he is there dev turned and Vidhi came out his grip and ran from there while laughing at him…..

Dev shaked his head and went to office.

Ram and Vidhi went back to office. On the way Ram asked suspiciously tum mere sath kyon aaye ho .. our kaha thi ab tak..

Vidhi: oye hello Madhu ne ha kaha dia kya tum udne lage..

Ram blushed but asked tumne subah bahut phose kar rahi thi .. tum Madhu ke saamne nahi aayega tho achanak kyon aise office mein sab ke saamne mujhe aise hath pakadke leke aaya? Sab kya sochega ?..

Vidhi: jyada smart mat bano ok.. agar main Madhu ka purana dost nahi hota, main uske bare mein, uske pasand ke baare mein nahi batata tho aaj tera kya hua hoga our khaskar maine tumhe bola tha ki aaj uski birthday hai.. varna tum yeh sab plan, van  nahi kar patha our vo tumhe ha kahata. 

Mujhe thanks bolne bajay mujh par shak kar  rahe ho..

Ram: ha, meri maa thank you… thank you for coming to cafe with me. Aaj jo proposal successful hua na tumhare vajah se hua our uske liye bahut thank you… and both laughed while entering into office.

Abhi who came to office after a trip shocked to see Vidhi with some other guy all laughing and talking. He heard some employees gossip about them. 

Vidhi too heard gossip but she didn’t mind as it will hide the news about dev and her. She doesn’t want employees to gossip about dev in his own office. 

Dev noticed Abhi observing Vidhi and Ram . He felt bad that Abhi is tensed for him yet he is hiding everything from him. But he can’t let others know about them without her will .

The next day dev and Vidhi had a meeting and Vidhi knocked and went inside room without waiting for his answer. Dev who alerted by her visit started to dial Kanika… Vidhi got annoyed went near to him and looking into his eyes cut the call and took the receiver from his hands by touching him. Dev lost in her by the touch and just staring at her.
Vidhi went near him and whispered sir.. sab dekh rahe hai…

Dekhne do…

Sir… koi aa jayega..

Aane do…

Sir… meeting ke liye der horaha hai..

Ho jaane do…

He about hug her waist … Vidhi shocked and 

Sir… Abhi sir…  said loudly .

Dev stepped back instant and looked at entrance ..

Vidhi controlled her laugh and said meeting shuru kare….

Dev made puppy eyes and both engrossed in discussion.

After seeing the closeness between Vidhi, Ram and Dev’s behaviour towards Vidhi Abhi’s fear increased and concerned for his brother dev. Abhi used to assign more works to Ram to avoid spending time with Vidhi.he wanted to do something for dev but he don’t know how to say about his brother to Vidhi.

After couple of days Amba visited the RGI for congratulating dev for the success of  radio channel. She got a cake and bouquet and planned to celebrate with dev.

Dev who already got many calls from other business persons in a very happy mood.

Amba met him and congratulated him and placed the cake for celebration. Dev who saw this gulped by thinking last time his situation with Amba and Vidhi… he called all employees and congratulated all for the success. 

Amba gave the speech too as she is also an associate partner and she offered dev to cut the cake as he is the main man behind this success.

Dev said yes but he announced that along with him some other also has an equal credit for this appreciation and he called ms Vidhi. Because of her innovative ideas as creative head and as well finance head helped them to  revive the dead channel and brought back to success. He called her and encouraged her to cut the cake. But all hooted for dev also .. he joined her and cut the cake.

For Vidhi it’s more than a success. She is emotional because she never gained appreciation from his loved ones. After facing many difficulties she finished her studies and topped too but no one appreciated her and every time all counted her as Seema’s sister who is a sinner. No one cared for her winning. She lost in admiring the man who praised her first time with teary eyes .

Dev understood her inner turmoil by looking at her and held her hand and make her cut the cake whispering congratulations!!! . He blinked his eyes to make her believe that this is not imagination and this is the beautiful truth of her life. He fed the cake to her with happiness and she fed him with tears of happiness. He offered a shake hand to give her support to control her emotions he said good job ms Vidhi!!! Keep it up and cheered for her.

Amba who looking at dev all time thought disappointed that how happy he is with all employees by forgetting her as she is not even exist in this world. How happy he is in his own world. He never acknowledge her efforts she thought and looked at his happy face once and left from there….

From that day vidhi’s affection towards dev increased more and more. The love and need turned into devotion. He admired him after that for every small effort of him. Her illusions are increased and she is seeing him everywhere. When he is in-front of her she will lost in him. If she is far from him she will visualise him… in her house also she about to get caught by her mother many times. Even Bimla had asked her wether she is also doing the same mistake as Seema. By that Vidhi realised her state and determined to control her self  but failed miserably and stealing glances of him whenever possible. 

Dev who observing this enjoyed her madness in the start but after some time he thought to talk with her about them. Though both know they love each other but they didn’t propose each other directly.

Sangeetha, Kanika even Abhi also came to know that something is brewing between them from both sides.

Slowly both become each others pacifier. Vidhi helped him whenever he is down because of the arguments between his family or Chitra’s continuous emotional blackmails about his Marriage with Amba. She never intruded into his personal space nor tried to know his relation with Amba but silently gave him the support he needed.

One day dev discussed the next implementations  with all employees and asked to express the cons and pros. Dev expecting Vidhi to support the plan but she is silent like she is not existed in this world. She just blankly staring and if someone opposed or supported for everything she is giving her consent vaguely. Dev is concerned for Vidhi that if continued like this she will become a laughing stock in office. He also behave like that sometimes but he is the boss so no one will dare to make fun of him. He just called Sangeetha loudly to bring vidhi back. He composed and asked Sangeeta to arrange refreshments for employees as the meeting is long. He has to do something he thought. After a while dev called Vidhi and said

Ms Vidhi mere cabin mein aa sakti ho…

Vidhi: yes sirr..

Dev saw Vidhi and took a deep breath and said..

Ms Vidhi.. aao..aao baitho..

He don’t know how to convey his concern to her…

Vidhi: sir.. aap thik hai..

Dev: thought arrey! Yeh kya horaha hai mujhe..kaise puchu usse..

Vidhi: sir..sirr..

Dev: ha,ha, main bhi tumse yahi puch ne ja raha hu.. tum thik ho..

Vidhi: looked confused..

Dev: aaj .. I mean.. discussion time..aisa..vaisa.. kuch.. and he his moving his hands awkwardly..

Vidhi squeezed her eyes in disbelief that what he is doing.. is he insane?

Dev: I mean kuch ajeeb… sa… behave… kar rahi…

Vidhi got shocked and looked awkwardly like about what he is saying . How he know about her insane thoughts in my illusion 

Dev: his forehead wrinkled with tension that how she will react for this and jerked his shoulders and took a gulp and said Vidhi… vo.. tumhara behaviour….

Vidhi’s eyes popped out …

Both heard the knock and other employee said Vidhi needs to come and decide on some approvals…

She gave him a deep look and came out instantly.

Dev couldn’t decipher her expression wether anger, hurt, or accusation… he squeezed his eyes and shaked his head like disappointed on himself.

He tried to ignore the incident but he couldn’t and determined to talk with her and clear this matter. He went to Vidhi desk and said Ms Vidhi.. tum mere sath radio channel aa rahi ho.. panch minut mein gaadi ke pass aao and left hurriedly to not give her chance to escape.

He is waiting in car at entrance , he is huffing  with tension and looking at watch , he is tapping on steering and when she finally came he opened the door from inside and requested her to sit with his eyes.

She sighed and sat .. he about to tie the seat belt .. she stopped and did on her own. He got awkward and silently driving the car.. To change the mood of Vidhi dev thought to switch on radio..

Vidhi also got bored and went to switch on radio. Both hands collided and song automatically starts…

आ….. आ…..

चुपके चुपके से आना
मेरे दिल में यु समाना

चुपके चुपके से आना
मेरे दिल में यु समाना
तेरी याद में उड़ता दिल
ओ सनम

ओ सनम ओ सनम

…………..

Vidhi lost in the song and she entwined her hand with dev. He stayed silent by seeing her happy .. both are enjoying the song. Vidhi is matching her feelings to the song and enjoying by closing her eyes .but dev stopped in between at a cafe making Vidhi confused. He signalled nodding his head raising his brow like that chale and  she mimicked him in reply. Both went inside and ordered coffee and both engrossed in their world. Some people in cafe looking at them weirdly but they are not in the state to bother about them. After a bit of adoring each other dev broke the silence by feeling something difference in her look he asked … kuch bath kar sakta hu?

She still lost in the song and looking at him like alien. Dev again asked.. kuch bath Kar sakta Hu. Knocking some sense into her.

Vidhi nodded no and said aaj main bath karoonga our aap sunenge ….by confusing him.

Dev: Vidhi .. mujhe kuch jaroori..

Vidhi: nahi sir.. pls mujhe baath karne dijiye.. bahut mushkil se himmat jutake kahana chahti  hu.. pls..

Dev is silent as he is shocked by her quivering voice.

Vidhi: pehle… thank you .. thank you so much… mujh pe bharosa kar ke aapki company mein lane keliye.. our thank you mujhe protect karne ke liye, mera care karne keliye..Our thank you mujhe khud pe Vishwas dilane keliye ki main bhi kuch bada hasil kar sakti hu.. our thankyou mujhe himmat dene ke liye.. varna main yeh sab nahi kar pata. our thankyou mujhe ithna support karne keliye … our har baar meri feelings ki respect karne keliye.. thank you so much sirrrr…

Ab aage meri jindagi mein jo bhi hojaye mujhe kuch fark nahi padta…

Dev : shocked for a minut by vidhi’s this emotional outburst . Vidhi… tum… kyon tum ithna emotional ho rahe ho vidhi.. he about to hold her hand.

Meanwhile coffee came and both become silent.

They finished coffee in a silence as Vidhi adoring dev and dev is in shock to see vidhi’s unwavering faith on him. The way she is looking at him with love and admiration a frisson of surprise shot through him.

Dev about talk with her but Abhi called him and asked to come office immediately.

After that next day Dev tried to talk with her about their future but he is lost that she kissed on his cheek immediately after a meeting without noticing any one in conference room and ran from there with blush.

In lunch time one employee  birthday celebration is happening at cafeteria and dev came to wish and leaving. Everyone is busy in celebrations dev leaving from there Vidhi went to dev and silently walked beside him.Their shoulders touched , their forearms brushed and their hands rubbed and vidhi slowly creeped her hand in his hand. He surprised but tightened the hold and both walked inside office like that. They went to Vidhi desk and dev left from there leaving a blushing Vidhi. 

Abhi who noticed this finally felt piece. Days are passing and both becoming closer day by day. They had each other numbers but never dared to contact or message. They used to wait eagerly for the next day and steal few moments from the day and spent the nights in each others thoughts/ dreams . 

That day Vidhi had urgent work and she went for lunch very late. Dev as usual who have an eye on her went to talk with her for eating late. Vidhi who humming to the song filled the water in glass and about to keep in table got a message and casually opened it. 

Vidhi baby!!! I am coming!!! - A

Vidhi got horrified, dropped the glass and feeling out of breath she about to fall and keep palm on table for support. 

Dev who saw vidhi’s state by coming to her rushed to her and saw the broken glass piece on table and placed his hand in between her hand and table and supported her on his torso.

Vidhi who looked lost breathing heavily unknowingly pressed her hand on table for support. 

Dev hissed with the cut and his touch and painful  hiss made her look .and she stared blankly at his hand.

Dev: Vidhi.. kya hua.. dhyan kaha hai tumhara?

Vidhi staring at his wound with tears… still looking lost. Vidhi... he shakes her and said by seeing her look at only his hand ..

just a small cut.. kuch nahi hua hai…. Relax…..

She cried and her tears fall on his hand and she ran from there by not able to control herself.

Dev: Vidhi…ruko..

Sangeetha who saw this came and dressed his wound.

Dev is pacing in his room waiting for Vidhi to return to her desk got worried by not finding her. 
Vidhi who locked herself in wash room .she hiccuped and cried on her fate. She remembered the hiss of him and tears spilled from her eyes. She remembered her father’s words and got worried for dev. She closed her eyes and reminisced her and dev encounters and their beautiful moments. How he supported her, his care, his protective ness, his trust , and how he respected her feelings without judging her and his faith on their relation.. their future….  No… she don’t want to loose dev. If it’s not for him she had again fallen in to the dark pit long back. Today also she is scared but she controlled herself to not drop into the darkness. His love and trust gave her strength to fight her inner demons. if he is with her she can come with flying colours..she thought.She said to herself with determination.. not this time Vidhi.. you have to do this for dev.. for your love… 

After a long time she returned from wash room and she is in miserable state. Yet she composed and acted like fine but dev noticed Her face become red and eyes swollen with crying. It pained him to see her like this .He couldn’t able to guess what happened suddenly. Her father said something or her father got to know about them. He is horrified by the thought and went to Vidhi. 

Ms Vidhi kuch jaroori kaam hai.. mere sath bahar aa sakte ho…. Jaldi gaadi ke paas aajao and he left without waiting for her answer.

Dev waiting outside of office with worry Vidhi came there and seeing him with Patti on hand asked for keys. 

Dev: tum drive karogi.. tumhe aata hai? to lighten her mood. But she is not in a state to think rationally.

Vidhi deliberately ignoring dev as she know what he is going to do.

Dev gave the keys and thought wow!!! Vidhi knows driving too.

Vidhi thought inside ha mujhe aata hai uss Akash ke liye mujhe seekhna pada.

Vidhi is driving with the thoughts of Akash and his pervert behaviour  but she has to bear that bast***  for her father. First she got horrified by his sudden message and remembered his previous dirty messages. But now she determined that she doesn’t fall weak and she will fight for herself . She will get justice for her sisters sacrifice at any cost . For that she has to act sweet and know his dirty secrets once he comes.She will expose that womaniser in-front of her father. she have to do that for her sister .. she have to do that for dev…she thought….

Dev who observing her got shocked by seeing her that much angry and vulnerable for the first time. He called her slowly..

Vidhi.. Vidhi… 

she asked without looking at him.

Are we going to fm studio ? 

Dev: No.. I mean we have to visit there but first stop the car  at the cafe.

Vidhi turned in a swift and asked cafe ? Iss vakt ..  lunch nahi Kia aapne? Bhook lag raha hai aapko?

Dev: nahi.. tumne lunch nahi Kia our  mujhe tumse kuch bath karna hai said determined.
Vidhi: par mujhe aapse kuch nahi baat karni hai.

Dev: Vidhi… mujhe jaannaa hai .. aisa kya hua ki tum ithna dar gayi thi Said straight 

She remembered the whole incident and she couldn’t control herself this time and stopped the car suddenly and asked .. I am so sorry.. aapko chot lag gayi na.. she traced his hand with moist eyes.

dev got hurt and said tum mujhe bhi bhul gayi .. iska matlab kuch bahut bada hua hai .. bolo Vidhi… they heard the honk of vehicles and Vidhi drove to fm studio.

Vidhi is silent while dev is adamant to talk with her. Vidhi… pls let me in.. main Janna chahta hu.. tumhari baare mein.. tumhari jindagi ke baare mein . Tumhe mujhe batana padega..

Vidhi thought in mind jab Tak yeh Akash ka kissa khatam nahi hota vo dev ko kuch nahi bata sakti. Dev ko in sab ke beech mein nahi padne dunga. Agar papa ko pata chala tho firse vahi hoga. Aakash fir se vahi karega jo di ke saath Kia tha.Our papa .. papa.. dev ke sath kya karega main soch bhi nahi sakti.. nahi.. main yeh risk nahi le sakta…she felt mad by thinking all this. They reached the studio and vidhi stopped the car. Dev reacted fast and stopped her from leaving the car. He center locked the car and took the keys.

Dev: vidhi.. mera bath abhi tak khatam nahi huyi hai.. mujhe tumse baath karna hai..

Vidhi: bath karne ke liye  aisa kuch bhi nahi hai sir..

Dev: vidhi… pls mujhe tumhari jindagi mein aane do ..jo bhi ho mujhse share karo…mujhe bathao tum kyon ithna dar gayi thi pls..

Vidhi is silent as she don’t know how to convince dev.

Dev tired by her stubbornness just touched his forehead with her and closed his eyes. She closed her eyes and said I know you are concerned for me but trust me i am fine. I am sorry she said kissing his injured hand and went out of car…

to be continued…

SHINIKA.

Edited by Shinika - 8 months ago
Shinika thumbnail

Tag 2

Part 7 updated..