Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vote for pranali and harshad for abhira
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvhfmW3sXGX/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
Vote for pranali and harshad for abhira
https://www.instagram.com/p/CvhfmW3sXGX/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==
Yes that we can do 😊
She changed her hair style or what
Hello. Pushing this up.
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Hello. Pushing this up.
Hi Shruti
Actually Pranali's acting is too good I agree. But I can't see Akshu 🤔 I really don't like the way she behaves with Abhimanyu.
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Hi Shruti
Actually Pranali's acting is too good I agree. But I can't see Akshu 🤔 I really don't like the way she behaves with Abhimanyu.
Whitewash will start from tomorrow.
Abhir will bring them closer.
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
Whitewash will start from tomorrow.
Abhir will bring them closer.
Is it so ?
But I saw precap. Akshu is Abhi's lawyer. She wants to take some revange or what ?