Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I feel like Iqra has no chemistry with her co stars
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I feel like Iqra has no chemistry with her co stars
She will good with ahad
when they will release the promo or something we would know.Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I feel like Iqra has no chemistry with her co stars
Liked her and Farhan's pair.
Originally posted by: FBWO6IC4EUILHN4V
when they will release the promo or something we would know.
Liked her and Farhan's pair.
They will soon this might Replace tamasha 2 or mein
as long as it isn’t a comedy Ahad will be fine I guess
Hina and Junaid Khan in another drama
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwCxjY8NhZ8/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
as long as it isn’t a comedy Ahad will be fine I guess
The genre is romantic drama
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Hina and Junaid Khan in another drama
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwCxjY8NhZ8/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Junaid is always fixed to do dramas with Hira and hina i miss old Junaid when he was paired with top actress like saba, sanam, Mahira and mawra
seriously his done like a hundred dramas with Hira Mani. Him and Affan need to stay away from her now. They’ve bored everyone with such repetitive pairingOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Junaid is always fixed to do dramas with Hira and hina i miss old Junaid when he was paired with top actress like saba, sanam, Mahira and mawra