Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
edkv was sony tv pdt and nikita dutta fl. I too kno him from this show.
155 episodes. Show ended abruptly😒
plot friendship and love. Give it a try👍🏼
Ok thanks, maybe will watch an episode to see his acting.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
edkv was sony tv pdt and nikita dutta fl. I too kno him from this show.
155 episodes. Show ended abruptly😒
plot friendship and love. Give it a try👍🏼
Ok thanks, maybe will watch an episode to see his acting.
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I skipped all in between and watched today’s 😂😂😂
Same here Anu. I have started watching from yesterday's episode and I am glad finally makers have revealed the truth.😆
Coming week me bahut kuch hone wala hai …Story me pace aa gayi finally 🥳
Rey on the way to mayank house.
Radhi at engagement party to deliver pastries n watching all ott drama of her step sis n her mom😆
Oh so Rey is on his way to Mayank house to dip in chatny 😁