Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Best of luck for the Exams today :)
Thank you 🙂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Best of luck for the Exams today :)
Thank you 🙂
SRJ is busy in DNA testing🤣 I want him tooOriginally posted by: SoniRita
omg the promo. They better take best cast for this😳 and I want SRJ too in the show😆
All the best🤗Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
36 pages? I'll catch up with the thread after the exam today....
🤣Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Hamare mele ki Ramayan inse zyada better hoti hai
I m sure they will show Sita drawing Sita rekha for Laxman non sense😭
and Lakshman giving Agni pariksha🤣 and it was not kaikaiyee who took promises from Dashrath, it was Manthra🤣
kyun kya problem hai, Swastik ek cheez hi toh achi karta hai use cast karke🤪
🤣
and Lakshman giving Agni pariksha🤣 and it was not kaikaiyee who took promises from Dashrath, it was Manthra🤣
🤣For Urmila lol
@b: 🤣Na na Bharatji
kyun kya problem hai, Swastik ek cheez hi toh achi karta hai use cast karke🤪
Mujhe kya problem.. i m talking abt his career he is so good in DNA let him be there
I guess after Ramayan they will make JA, they have made CGM too😆
🤔Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Mujhe kya problem.. i m talking abt his career he is so good in DNA let him be there