Achcha hai jaana bhi nhi tha👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat
Not feeling well
Are kya hua
Take care dear
Hope So 🤞 .
Yet to watch episode,
watch that part when they showed that Dhruv can identify Tara with her touch .
It's good to know that He could differentiate between Tara and stranger without looking at her .
Dhruv be like - meri Tara ka touch to magic hai aur ye hug to tragic tha
Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat
now it's time to know Tara's Quality 🤞.
Hopefully! Tara bhi apna worth prove kare 🤞🤞🤞
Aur Tara agar quality check mein fail hui to , hum usi ke jail mein use rawana kar denge .😈
Everyone is getting down with some kind of infection or fever. I am literally dieing here coughing and sneezing the hell out. I hope you feel better. And everyone else also take care of yourself.
Originally posted by: Erum.Jannat
now it's time to know Tara's Quality 🤞.
Originally posted by: Tia-life
Hopefully! Tara bhi apna worth prove kare 🤞🤞🤞
Aur Tara agar quality check mein fail hui to , hum usi ke jail mein use rawana kar denge .😈
Definitely!
Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
Everyone is getting down with some kind of infection or fever. I am literally dieing here coughing and sneezing the hell out. I hope you feel better. The everyone else also take care of yourself.
Mai to kal hi hospital jakar aayi hu high fever tha ab thik hu 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Dhruv be like - meri Tara ka touch to magic hai aur ye hug to tragic tha
Dhruv to jab se 17th cen aaya hai uski puri life tragic ho gayi h ,par ye hug to maha tragedy h 🤣🤣
same here 😭 sore throat & headache as bonus .Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
Everyone is getting down with some kind of infection or fever. I am literally dieing here coughing and sneezing the hell out. I hope you feel better. The everyone else also take care of yourself.
Take care urself.
And everyone take care of urself.
Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92
Everyone is getting down with some kind of infection or fever. I am literally dieing here coughing and sneezing the hell out. I hope you feel better. And everyone else also take care of yourself.
Mere known me bhi kitne logon ka yhi haal hai abhi
Bold@👍🏼❤️Definitely