I reported the thread this morning , i think it will be trashed soon....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I reported the thread this morning , i think it will be trashed soon....
Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey
I reported the thread this morning , i think it will be trashed soon....
I reported it to
How was your exam bro??
I don’t know this🤣Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Why was i expecting this answer😆
But he was good frnd He helped Sudama unlike u🤔
I helped you by sharing with you the promo of the show, did not IOriginally posted by: RainOfDew
Why was i expecting this answer😆
But he was good frnd He helped Sudama unlike u🤔
Swastik making Ramayana on Sony 😆
Guys I have something to share here, main daily bhool jati hnu wait
In KUDCA, Gurdip Ji's character Kaveri had hidden affair with Randheer's (Played by ZAAN) step father so I had made this VM that time 😆
Sharing here for you guys enjoy 🤣
How was your exam bro??
It went okay 🙂 how was your paper?
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
In KUDCA, Gurdip Ji's character Kaveri had hidden affair with Randheer's (Played by ZAAN) step father so I had made this VM that time 😆
Sharing here for you guys enjoy 🤣
What is the full form of KUDCA?