https://twitter.com/bushrafaraz1/status/1690753745540296705?s=20
Ahad is trending.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/bushrafaraz1/status/1690753745540296705?s=20
Ahad is trending.
Shippers already see them as a married couple in their head.🤣🤣
Onion mera lassan tera 🤣🤣
I lowkey felt like that too that they are just there to justify themselves , they should have definitely called some opinionated female celebrities.
Updates-
1.Yumna started shooting for gentleman
2.Ahad raza mir is hanging out with sarah and falak in norway. His dad is also there.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv4hvjJojUD/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Obviously she is doing it for her children .
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
I lowkey felt like that too that they are just there to justify themselves , they should have definitely called some opinionated female celebrities.
None of the female lead done any show where public get any messages and could remember them but they are talking like they did any noteworthy works 😆
I have watched Seheers Rangmahals few episodes, she went to the person who abused her 😆
Humsafar, she also went to but at least she didn't go back right away.
I don't even want to go with Yumna, most of the characters are chamakchalo 😆
Roundtable 🤪