posting it here too if anyone wants to see😆
https://twitter.com/hidoikyou/status/1686887655135662080?t=ZmnKsHq2nP6tKvf378pRIA&s=19
This one is one of them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
posting it here too if anyone wants to see😆
https://twitter.com/hidoikyou/status/1686887655135662080?t=ZmnKsHq2nP6tKvf378pRIA&s=19
This one is one of them.
Arre ye to wahi serial lag raha hai jisme these two were flying on a giant kite. Wait...Will share that clip too 😂
Originally posted by: carisma2
Hi 5 My sister!!!!!!
Totally on the same wavelength with me.
And if anyone, takes a dig at me.. It's even more fun, Coz I know I created feelings of self irrelevance in them - that even they don't understand. 😆
🤝
I need to practice this..🤓
I took time to emulate IDAF attitude. Initially i was little taken back when digs were taken.
But now....
Meri Marji...
Mai Chahe Yeh Karu, Mai Chahe Woh Karu
Mai Chahe Yaha Jau, Mai Chahe Waha Jau
Originally posted by: carisma2
I am much obliged 🤗
You are a breeze of fresh air that has bought a significantly unique vibe.
The team adore you already. So feelings are definitely mutual. ❤️
Welcome to the team Spidey. 🤗
Thanks re🤩..
So glad its not a one sided love 😆
Thanks for ur kind welcome carisma😊😊🎉
Originally posted by: carisma2
Hi 5 My sister!!!!!!
Totally on the same wavelength with me.
And if anyone, takes a dig at me.. It's even more fun, Coz I know I created feelings of self irrelevance in them - that even they don't understand. 😆
Jealousy of others is a reason to cheer- you must have done something extraordinary,🤩
Originally posted by: carisma2
Nathu, tuj mein - Munna ka bhoot guss gaya kiya - tamatar waala? 🤣
Uss post par toh maine bhi tamatar hi diya.. 😆
I crave such a hug! 😪 Whenever i see some ppl hugging, i silently think- u r so lucky😊
Munna, thanks for the PM! Or I would have missed this. Love this song. It’s evergreen and you did an incredible job. Love it! Keep singing. Perhaps, join StarMaker and give it a whirl there, also. ❤️
Originally posted by: quiet_chaos
Dedicated to Xeta lol....who seems to be tagless :(
Simmi, You took the plunge! Your voice is such a pleasant mixture of sweet and sultry. Such a unique combination. Absolutely amazing. Please continue singing. Ya killed it, chica. ❤️
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
12