even in imagination I m such a a bad driver 😭😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: carisma2
See my dear, here you can imagine yourself being a driver. We won't judge.
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
even in imagination I m such a a bad driver 😭😭😭😭😭😭Originally posted by: carisma2
See my dear, here you can imagine yourself being a driver. We won't judge.
😆
even in imagination I m such a a bad driver 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Oh dear ! u might run him over 🤣
A few more tags
Imagine if he called a taxi.
Do u think a taxi will stop?
Originally posted by: carisma2
and few more
I would drive away , I don't want to get murdered...
Smart Man. I also have no shame in saying, I would too. I'd turn the other way and drive off. 😂
I don’t care what you’re wearing but I’m not giving no stranger a ride even if I wasn’t lost that’s just carelessness 😆
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I don’t care what you’re wearing but I’m not giving no stranger a ride even if I wasn’t lost that’s just carelessness 😆
Too right. I agree.
Have u watched the movie the hitcher 2007 version?