Is Ranveer Finished?- Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

148

Views

13.4k

Users

33

Likes

171

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I saw both twitter and reddit praising this to the skies especially Ranveer in it . Is it underperforming

YourCat thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I haven't been to review thread . But the movie must be good then..

catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 7PTMFQOJWDVX2TYB



You’re back already? Did you even sleep?

Who do you think you’re trying guilt into backing off? You’re not my first rodeo. Fangirls with fragile egos like you are dime a dozen here. Only difference is they don’t walk around proudly deluding themselves and picking fights with people who are minding their own business and then cry about being bullied when they don’t get what they want.

I am going to continue to stick to facts here. I did not quote you. You quoted me. You started this. You took offense because you tie your self worth with Ranveer’s. When I didn’t feel the need to answer your dumb questions, your meltdown intensified. Then, you made false accusations of being bullied. Those are facts. Everything else is just your overactive imagination.



I sleep at night not in the daytime. 😳 I said I will come back and asked you to play by yourself for a little while. See, your comprehension is clearly weak. I don’t lie, unlike you! You keep spouting lies after lies now another new lie. Not anything unexpected of you though. But why do you want me to go so badly that you started deluding yourself about it?😈

Oh re baba. Look at the diarrhea of words and you still claim you are not triggered? 😛 I didn’t even use any below the belt language or call you names, but still you are fuming and losing it completely.😆

But unfortunately for you, no matter how much you get triggered or fumed, facts are clearly laid out here. You quoted me first from the other thread. You were clearly mocking my comment made in another thread in another context. You just wanted to have some cheap fun.

And yeah I remember you told me you are jobless and can sit here the entire time. No need to reiterate it. 😅




Edited by loginidran - 3 years ago
5S5LZKOJ4VWHT7W3 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: loginidran


I said I will come back and asked you to play by yourself for a little while. See, your comprehension is clearly weak. I don’t lie, unlike you! You keep spouting lies after lies now another new lie. Not anything unexpected of you though.

Oh re baba. Look at the diarrhea of words and you still claim you are not triggered? 😛 I didn’t even use any below the belt language or call you names, but still you are fuming and losing it completely.😆

But unfortunately for you, no matter how much you get triggered or fumed, facts are clearly laid out here. You quoted me first from the other thread. You were clearly mocking my comment made in another thread in another context. You just wanted to have some cheap fun.





Okay, here we go again.


This is the timeline. Facts over feelings.


You quoted me here first. I was minding my own business. You jumped down my throat triggered by your own overactive imagination. You started demanding answers. To what. I still have no idea.

Then, when I didn’t react to your hissy fit and did not answer your questions, you cried wolf, you played victim accusing me of bullying you. Your meltdown intensified and has only gotten worse over the last 8-10 hours.

I know that’s a lot to remember. Would you like a Lollipop again?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haegeum

I saw both twitter and reddit praising this to the skies especially Ranveer in it . Is it underperforming

Those are all KJO’s bots. Kartik’s films have done more business than this movie 🤣forget underperforming, it’s doing really bad
5S5LZKOJ4VWHT7W3 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: loginidran


And yeah I remember you told me you are jobless and can sit here the entire time. No need to reiterate it. 😅


Oh honey, I can’t be jobless on a Sunday night. I don’t work the night shift.

Also, would it kill you to say everything all at once without editing your posts? I know you’re angry and not thinking straight but it’s really annoying to address all your harebrained accusations in separate posts.

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

You mean he got smarter and harder in the nick of time. He rose up from the dead, he does it all the time. And he told his haters - Look what you made me do.

I mean I'm a hater, but if the people like it - ain't nothing I can do.

catchm-ifucan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: L5SIUJPOUT6YBGWP



Okay, here we go again.


This is the timeline. Facts over feelings.


You quoted me here first. I was minding my own business. You jumped down my throat triggered by your own overactive imagination. You started demanding answers. To what. I still have no idea.

Then, when I didn’t react to your hissy fit and did not answer your questions, you cried wolf, you played victim accusing me of bullying you. Your meltdown intensified and has only gotten worse over the last 8-10 hours.

I know that’s a lot to remember. Would you like a Lollipop again?

No you quoted me first from this thread. You not just quote but you were mocking my comment because you didn’t approve of it or whatever. Simple as that! Now no matter how many pretzel routines you do, fact is the fact is the fact.


https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5334209/kangana-slams-rocky-rani?pn=2


No matter how much you fume. The facts are right here. Now if only you find it in you to admit to what you did. May be that lollipop will help you get over yourself, you seem to be having a lot of trust on it. 😆



return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I also think there is a great disconnect between the NRI audience and India. I know many Indian critics praised it. But if its going to empty theatres it must have not clicked with most people. However, the NRI audience is definitely going gaga over the movie. It's doing surprisingly well here. It irks me how many of my female friends love Ranveer so much.

return_to_hades thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

This thread, though. 😎

Mift Update: Taylor Swift Is a Loser Edition: ohnotheydidnt — LiveJournal - Page 6

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 · a month ago

Is Kiara Advani finished?

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: zara321 · 8 days ago

Ranveer Singh at the screening of Hunkkaar

Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: GIFwati02 · 13 days ago

Deepika and Ranveer welcome second daughter 👶

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 18 days ago

Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".