She's so prettyyyy❤️ she looked a married girl in that beautiful saree😳
How I wish we got that aransh scene jiska bts humne dekha tha😒
I was waiting for that scene. So unfair to us 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She's so prettyyyy❤️ she looked a married girl in that beautiful saree😳
How I wish we got that aransh scene jiska bts humne dekha tha😒
I was waiting for that scene. So unfair to us 😒
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
She looks gorgeous.
BTW is Aaradhna's get up inspired from Alia's look from Rocky and Rani ?? Both are reporters and wears Saree and Bindi in office with Jhumkas.
I haven't watched Rocky and Rani... But yeah both look similar in saree. I mean same type of fashion I think. And yes about Bindi I haven't noticed first but now I saw.
P.S. Btw how's the movie ?🤭
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
I haven't watched Rocky and Rani... But yeah both look similar in saree. I mean same type of fashion I think. And yes about Bindi I haven't noticed first but now I saw.
P.S. Btw how's the movie ?🤭
It was okay..... a one time watch movie.
I found Rani and Radhi's quite similar. They both are reporters, straid forward, confident and same dressing sense.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
It was okay..... a one time watch movie.
I found Rani and Radhi's quite similar. They both are reporters, straid forward, confident and same dressing sense.
EK inspired from Rani or what 😆
Btw IF Praises that movie alot !
It wasn't bad. I didn't have a lot of expectations. Was a one time watch for me. It was kind of a mixture of many movies. Nothing new. 😆😆
And then she went somewhere else😭
That's the main issue 😒
She should inform Rey she is going to help Revati. What a big deal yr
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
It wasn't bad. I didn't have a lot of expectations. Was a one time watch for me. It was kind of a mixture of many movies. Nothing new. 😆😆
Actually I don't have any curiosity to watch that movie and now after knowing review from your side I feel I can skip that movie 😆
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
That's the main issue 😒
She should inform Rey she is going to help Revati. What a big deal yr
I know😭😭😭 How was it affecting her?
Rey would have ulta helped her.
Originally posted by: shrutiraina007
I know😭😭😭 How was it affecting her?
Rey would have ulta helped her.
Exactly.
Can't expect from EK much.
Always disappointing us.😒